Odd Request

3 Human Priest
Does anyone know or know how to get in touch with the player who's character is Columba (19 human lock) on the Alliance? I would like to talk to them, but haven't gotten any response from in-game mail - not sure if they've logged on and seen it even. Apart from in-game mail or here I have no idea how I would even contact them. Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Contact their guild leader/members if they are in one.

That would be the best bet.
Reply Quote
3 Human Priest
According to armory lookup (not the page, which doesn't work for some reason), they are unguilded. :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The armory page for that character is displaying the "Oops" message, which means that character hasn't been online in a long time, which is why you're not getting any response from them.
Reply Quote
3 Human Priest
Aha! That's good to know. Other than the reasons on the page, I didn't really know what it might mean.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If it's the character name that you want, you can submit a ticket and ask for a GM to release the name and give it to you. They'll do it if the account has been inactive for a long time.
Reply Quote
3 Human Priest
I did that already. Apparently the account is still active, so I'm trying to see if I can talk to them directly about it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have an idea that might or might not help..

Since you know the account is active, it makes sense that , this person is using that toon as a place hold to lock in the name on this server.

They may or may not have Identical named toons on other servers that they log onto currently. try looking up the same name on other realms and asking if they have a lvl 19 alt here that they forgot about?
Reply Quote
3 Human Priest
Hmm, that's something worth looking into. Might take a while, but better than the nothing I have right now. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]