Who is on first?

90 Goblin Death Knight
I'm looking for a good addon, that is up to date, which can keep attendance of a 25 man raid. It's rather annoying having to look to the list on paper/website/notepad then back to the current roster sitting at the instance portal.

Any thoughts or tips leading in the right direction would be awesome.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Monk
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info5075-EkRaidAttendance.html

If this is not what you are looking for you can also take a look at some of the DKP/Loot addon many of those have attendance features.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
That does look like a good addon but it is only showing Cata raids and does not give me what I need.

What I truly need is something that will hold a list of our raiding members and check to see if they're within the raid or not. This addon just takes a snapshot of who is in the raid.

Thank you for the effort though.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Monk
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/head-count-2

Check out Vranx.com he has a couple of others similar to this.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I think the best shot I've got is with EKWaitList. I'll just have to feed the list, prior to the raid when I've got some free time, and as they enter the raid it'll empty. So, the ones who are a no show will be in the list by the time the raid starts.

You've got better detective skills than I do gumshoe. I am glad you're working for our side on all this!

Thanks again.
Edited by Qixxi on 5/11/2013 8:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]