Blizz!! WTF DUDE?? BUFF US not NERF US!!

90 Orc Rogue
Talents

Cloak and Dagger now requires the Rogue to be in Stealth. Shadow Dance will not remove the Stealth requirement for Cloak and Dagger. has a range of 20 yards, down from 30 yards.

Shuriken Toss now deals 100% more damage in the initial ranged attack, damage is no longer doubled when used on targets farther than 10 yards away, and energy cost has been increased to 40 energy, up from 20.

Combat

Revealing Strike now lasts 24 seconds, up from 18 seconds.

Subtlety

Find Weakness now bypasses 100% of armor against non-player targets, and bypasses 50% of armor when used against other players (was 70% armor bypass for all targets)

Speaking for all Rogue everywhere,

W-T-F Blizz?

Where are our buffs? We are not looking all that appealing at the moment. PVE and PVP. Speaking for the pve players, we NEED some buffs! Mainly for combat/subtlety, this is what I would suggest.

Subtlety: Not all of us want to be stuck with assassination. A Lot of rogues out there feel that it's all they can play since it keeps up so well. I dislike assassination, a lot, I would love to play subtlety for pve. Make it viable please! It is extremely low dps, even in pvp. A good change to increase dps for subtlety is for backstab itself to deliver a 30%-35% armor penetration buff. I could say that right there would push up subtlety dps a nice chunk.

Combat: Increase Sinister strike by 15%-20% and increase eviscerate damage 15%, that would put us up to par more towards assassinations dps.

QQ
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I lol^d
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Subtlety bad damage in PvP

3/10
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
A good change to increase dps for subtlety is for backstab itself to deliver a 30%-35% armor penetration buff. I could say that right there would push up subtlety dps a nice chunk.

Combat: Increase Sinister strike by 15%-20% and increase eviscerate damage 15%, that would put us up to par more towards assassinations dps.
If any of the specs needs an armor bypass it's Combat. Unless you decide to Rupture weave in PvP 80%(ish) of their dmg is mitigated by armor.
Trying to kill a holy pally in Combat spec is like trying to smash a boulder with a hammer made of silly putty.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Does Combat need a straight damage buff? Sinister Strike seriously could use a buff. But, if their DPS is fine, I don't know.
Edited by Knocrogue on 5/11/2013 10:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8769057914
Reply Quote
Dude.....
Reply Quote
the only nerf i feel was uncalled for was the FW one
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
the only nerf i feel was uncalled for was the FW one
with rogues globalling people you think it was uncalled for? Lol
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Does Combat need a straight damage buff? Sinister Strike seriously could use a buff. But, if their DPS is fine, I don't know.
It will when it loses this tiers 4 piece. Unless t16's bonus is as big of jump for combat as t15 which I really hope it isn't because thats a terrible design combat will need big buffs to be brought up to power.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Rogues are in a ridiculous place right now.

God this forum is full of such naieveity. LOLs
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Rogues are in a ridiculous place right now.

God this forum is full of such naieveity. LOLs

awwww.

show us on the doll where the bad rogue touched you.
Edited by Sichel on 5/11/2013 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Rogues need a good kick in the nuts really, their damage output at 90 given the amount of control they have over fights is ridiculous. The insult to injury is how much damage they can do to you at range if you do manage to get away from them.

All needed changes in my opinion. Rogues will still wreck faces in PvP. I've been playing a 90 resto druid in PvP for the past while and am sick of the stun train. I've been leveling this rogue primarily through PvP and it's as laughable to play as it is to be on the other end of. Killing people inside of a stun lock, even with crap gear and under leveled, yah everything is fine lol.

/shrug. I see most classes as free kills, the ones that aren't I can avoid. I can't believe I waited this long to level a rogue as they have been pissing me off since season 4. Can't beat em join em I suppose.
Reply Quote
first of
05/11/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Phantom
globalling

i do not think this word means what you think it means

outside of extremely unlikely crit streaks, we dont insta-gib any geared player with half a brain.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
All i know is i come back to my rogue after 4years off @ level 60 and find it a struggle to do decent damage until i practice and work on it. But then i get on a DK and have no idea what i am doing but am top dps every dungeon (number 1 ) You want to nerf a class make that takes more then 2 brain cells to play? i think the class is fine where its at! i get away from more rogues then die from them (on my 90 pally)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
first of
globalling

outside of extremely unlikely crit streaks, we dont insta-gib any geared player with half a brain.

what this guy said
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
first of

what this guy said
Sorry if this sounds mean, but gemming dodge and hit and stamina, it's no wonder you can't relate to how good sub's burst is.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
mmmm the tears are so tasty mmm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]