520 HPaly & 522 Disc Priest 3/13 H ToT Exp

90 Tauren Paladin
Guild recently disbanded and we are looking for options that are potentially out there. Just wanting to see what is out there since server transfers are a pain. We are both 3/13 exp. and have played for a long time. We would like to join a 3/13 exp guild or higher. We are extremely dedicated and we will make all raids unless there is a super emergency.

Priests armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Rhay/simple

We both have a DPS offspec that are decently geared up for the times that a fight requires two healers etc. Thanks for looking!

Chuckles#1316
Edited by Pebble on 5/11/2013 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hey Pebble,
Not sure if you're looking to server xfer or not, but if you are, we have openings for both of you.

Essence is a 10M raiding guild on Cho'gall (PvP).

Looking for skilled, dedicated players who are committed to raiding and give 100% while there. Our group consists of people who retain rankings throughout tiers and have raided in top 50 US guilds. If you're a competitive player who can stay focused and enjoys a friendly atmosphere - get in touch. There's no room for obnoxious, irritable, or elitist attitudes in our raid. We are a semi-serious progression guild, but we play to have fun, so take the drama somewhere else. There's are immediate openings and we will do what we can to get the right recruits over to our server to begin raiding immediately.

T15 Progression:
4/13H - ToT

Raid time:
(PST) 5pm-9pm
(CST) 7pm-11pm
(EST) 8pm-12pm

Raid Days:
Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday

Apply at: www.essence.enjin.com

Contact Information:
Taluka#1398
Samayael#1676
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
HI there!!! I am gm and raid lead of Sevèrance, a 10m raiding guild on Burning Blade. We are currently 9/12, however with the approaching summer we lost 2 healers due to real life circumstances and need to fill their spot asap. Raid times are 8-12 Tues, Wed, Thurs, eastern standard time. Our core has been playing together and love to raid. We have a ton of fun, this is a game, however during our attempts we are very serious. We run a loot council system and loot is distributed evenly based on biggest upgrades, who would get set bonus', and what would benefit the raid the most. We provide flasks, pots, and feasts for all of our raiders. Like I said this is an immediate opening so if interested add me to realid, Alwayssunny#1332, and we can talk more. our progression in not a good measure of our skill. we got a late start and once we got a solid 10 person group were progressing nicely and now this.. you 2 would make a great addition and we would be into heroic progresision very shortly
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Taken of Kil'jaeden! 25man 3-nights/week, Semi-Hardcore Raiding!
Progression: Normal (12/12) Heroic (3/13)

Raid Schedule:

Wednesday - 9PM EST - 1AM EST (6PM PST - 10PM PST)
Sunday - 9PM EST - 1AM EST (6PM PST - 10PM PST)
Monday - 9PM PST - 1AM EST (6PM PST - 10PM PST)

Current Recruitment:
We are willing to consider any applicant, but we do have specific needs in the following:
• Death Knight (Unholy/Frost)
• Druid (Resto/Bal)
• Hunter
• Mage (Frost/Fire)
• Priest (Holy/Disc/Shadow)
• Monk (MW)
• Warlock

Server Information:
Kil'jaeden
Bloodlust Battlegroup
Los Angeles Datacenter
Pacific Realm Time

About Us:
Created in December of 2012, Taken was created with the sole intent of reaching US T100. We are looking to compete with some of the most widely known guilds for the prestige of pushing heroic content. Our raiders are some of the highest performing players of their spec and class.

What We Expect:
We like people who can raid with a competitive mindset and still conduct themselves as adults. We dislike drama and we have little regard for those who inspire drama.

History:
Mogu'Shan Vaults - Normal [6/6] Heroic [6/6]
Heart of Fear - Normal [6/6] Heroic [5/6]
Terrace of Endless Spring - Normal [4/4] Heroic [1/4] (Lei Shei)

In-game contact:
Gankatronn (Hotshift#1364)
Anthuan (Hellwolf#1242
Vizimir#1904
Akio#1126
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Pebble & Rhay
Triple Pow is 4/13H with experience on Megaera and Iron Qon. We are a 10m on Illidan and we're recruiting for immediate core spots, We'd love to have your holy paladin and disc priest as a part of our core.

Check out our post here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8796550592

Contact me ingame via whispers or Btag: Leisureforce#1717
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Very interested in both of you guys.
1/13 sadly but with the right healers this team is solid to clear this content.
Hit me up for chats.

_______Invicto Gaming_______
Horde | US-Stormreaver | 10man | Raiding Guild | Invicto-gaming.com

Raid Times - [Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday]

PST – 10PM-1AM
CST - 12:00PM-3AM
EST - 1AM-4AM

* During progression, raid times might be extended if close to a new kill.

Current Progression | 1/13 Heroic

What I'm Looking for

I'm looking for players who understand what it means to play as a team.
I'm not looking for meter jockeys, who only focus on numbers, I'm looking for skillful players that understand learning mechanics and playing together earns more kills. This is a heroic progression guild. If you don't have the desire to be your best then turn away now.

What I expect from you

¤ Previous Heroic Raid Experience (The more the better)
¤ Basic understanding of WoL and how to read logs
¤ Ability to listen to a raid leader
¤ Actively utilize guild forums for optimization and guild information
¤ Full understanding of your class and specs
¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them
¤ Dependability, determination and dedication and consistency in performance

What We don't need

¤ Meter/Number Junkies
¤ Immature members
¤ Ego manics who feel there is nothing to improve
¤ Players who feel they are entitled to lead the raid

Tanks: Closed
Healers: Monk, Priest
RDPS: Mage, Shaman, Druid

If you're interested in the same things we want, then please app @ http://www.invicto-gaming.com/
Please have WoL link and armory link available.
Also, if you don't have mumble please be ready to install it for the apping process.
For more questions you can contact me directly.

Contact Angrydruid/Angrybob (BloodRaged#1607)

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hey, going to be checking this thread often, however the best way to contact us is through either RealID, our website, or the simplistic tell system thanks :). We're Game Over on Eredar, we've been around since late wotlk, and have earned nearly every alliance first since our creation. We've cleared all content since our creation as well as countless alliance firsts in every aspect along the way. We've never cancelled raids nor ran shorthanded in our existance, we have a long tradition of close friendships within guild as well as a low-turnover rate among new members as we're very selective of new membership. We're a 25 man heroic raiding team with multiple alt/progression ten man teams within guild. 12/12N 25m Current progression. We pride ourselves on having a good community within guild, as well as a very large, and active playerbase. We dont have clicks, sects, or groups of people who dislike one another and squabble. Also for videos on us checkout GameOverEredarUS @ youtube. We also live stream all raids.

We're are a Pve guild, but we also host Guild Rbg's a few times a week, We're also big on arenas and preform bg's. We're Dkp based of which is wiped every new content as well as hosted on webdkp.com. We also run all previous content raids guild only throughout the week, we're big on achievements as well as transmorg here. We also have every kill listed on youtube as well with full video. We run guild only challenge modes daily, have all golds now long completed.

We raid Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11:30/12 EST
We're recruiting for core and bench spots in every team which run multiple varied days/times, the best way of contact is through real id however a forum app works well also. Looking forward to hearing from you

Site: http://game-over-eredar.enjin.com

Nudist ( GM ) Bai.sinn@yahoo.com
Sinful#1486

Ipsii ( Officer ) Nessnicole62@hotmail.com
Nessa#1373

TLDR; Version 12/12 Current content, 25 man core team, multiple alt ten man teams
( Previously deep into heroics for 5.0 content )
We cover transfer/faction for anyone exceptional that qualifies.
Raid times Tue/Thur/Sun 8:00-12:00EST
Recruiting for core
Best way of contact is directly ingame through real ID or whisper.
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Mage
Hi, VERY interested in picking both of you guys up. A disc priest and a holy pally are exactly what we need right now. We started out really strong (1/13 HM in the first couple weeks) but a few weeks back we had a some issues trying to convert to 25 man and our guild merger went wrong and we had some of our players leave. So were a little behind now but our group is just about back in shape. We've put together a really solid core group of experienced raiders who have been playing since vanilla but we just need 2 more badass healers to get back on track. A disc priest and holy pally would be absolutely perfect.
I know you're looking for 3/13 HM or better but I can assure that if you guys are decent healers we'll have 3/13 in the first week of you guys with us.

________________________Invicto Gaming________________________
Horde | US-Stormreaver | 10man | Raiding Guild | Invicto-gaming.com

Raid Times - [Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday]

PST – 10PM-1AM
CST - 12:00PM-3AM
EST - 1AM-4AM

* During progression, raid times might be extended if close to a new kill.

Current Progression | 1/13 Heroic

What I'm Looking for

I'm looking for players who understand what it means to play as a team.
I'm not looking for meter jockeys, who only focus on numbers, I'm looking for skillful players that understand learning mechanics and playing together earns more kills. This is a heroic progression guild. If you don't have the desire to be your best then turn away now.

What I expect from you

¤ Previous Heroic Raid Experience (The more the better)
¤ Basic understanding of WoL and how to read logs
¤ Ability to listen to a raid leader
¤ Actively utilize guild forums for optimization and guild information
¤ Full understanding of your class and specs
¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them
¤ Dependability, determination and dedication and consistency in performance

What We don't need

¤ Meter/Number Junkies
¤ Immature members
¤ Ego manics who feel there is nothing to improve
¤ Players who feel they are entitled to lead the raid

Tanks: Closed
Healers: Priest, Paladin
RDPS: Mage, Shaman, Hunter

If you're interested in the same things we want, then please app @ http://www.invicto-gaming.com/
Please have WoL link and armory link available.
Also, if you don't have mumble please be ready to install it for the apping process.
For more questions you can contact me directly.

Contact Angrydruid/Angrybob (BloodRaged#1607)

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hey I could definitely have a core spot for both of you guys for a 2nd core ill be starting up will be going 11/12 the first week definitely and starting heroics about 2 weeks after that as soon as we kill Lei shen we will be doing Heroic Jin then doing normal to get a few pieces of loot then starting Heroic Jin add me @ theterror285@aim.com and we can chat more in vent!
Reply Quote
Ignis Aurum Probat

US – Mal'Ganis (PVP) - Horde
http://iap.enjin.com

Raid Schedule

Friday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)
Saturday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)

Progression

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Ignis+Aurum+Probat/rating.tier15_25

About Us

Our guild community is comprised of adults from around the world and from all walks of life. Our experience and passion for raiding in the World of Warcraft stretches back to the original 20 and 40 man raids of the Vanilla release, and we've been progression raiding in every expansion since then. Some of us have been raiding with each other on the Mal'Ganis server since The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King expansions.

As gaming enthusiasts, our interests extend beyond WoW and we often chat about and play other games together on non-raid nights. Our players often hang out in Mumble and on the guild website and take advantage of opportunities to meet up in real life, including two of the recent BlizzCons in California.

As World of Warcraft has matured over the years, so has its player base. We raid only two nights per week because we have children, work, and other substantial time commitments during the week. We make the most out of our allotted raid time and it's something that we look forward to all week.

We're always looking for other motivated, dedicated, and mature players to round out our roster of 30-35 active raiders. We do not recruit for bench positions and we rotate players to ensure everyone gets to see raid time. Please check out our website for current recruitment needs!

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Coäl (battletag OnlyLucky13#1772), Darkautumn (battletag Darkash#1564), Grimex (battletag shinmoon#1229), or Softkittyy (battletag Bumbler#1223). Alternatively, you can contact us through our website.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Not sure if you are interested in going all but I could use both of you on our 10 man team.

One Shot is a 10 man adult progression guild. We are 2/13 heroic and raid mon-thur 7-10:30 pm EST. If you want more info visit our website at www.1shot.enjin.com or real ID me at Krazy#1922
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
APM
<APM> on Illidan - 4/13 Heroic Fri/Sat 6-11pm CST raiding! Reach out to me at soup#1428 to the extent that you are interested. Sponsored server/faction transfers.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
<Dysfunction> of Kel'Thuzad is recruiting competent raiders for Heroic 25 man raiding.

Guild summary
Semi-hardcore 25 man raiding guild.
!DKP loot system.
Guild level 25
Progression
Tier 15: 9/13 - 25 Heroic
Tier 14: 16/16 - 25 Heroic
Tier 13: 8/8 - 25 Heroic
Tier 12: 7/7 - 25 Heroic
Tier 11: 13/13 - 25 Heroic
Raid times
Sunday - Wednesday from 8:30pm to 12am CST
About Kel'Thuzad (PVP)
Kel'Thuzad is one of the original 43 PvP servers that were opened upon the release of World of Warcraft, and is named after the lich Kel'Thuzad. The server runs at Mountain Standard Time.

KT usually goes between "Full" and "High" status and is extremely active. The realm has a player base intensely active in both PVE and PVP play and currently has an Alliance to Horde ratio of approximately 6 to 1. It is also one of the few alliance servers with multiple 25 man opportunities, seemingly not being hit by the 10 man exodus quite as hard. Ranked #1 for Population of PVP Alliance Servers
Requirements
Quality heroic raid experience while content was current and an outstanding understanding of your class and specialization. There is an expectance of proper gemming and enchanting with current World of Log parses.

We provide 275/550 feasts. Potions and Flasks for all of our raiders even trials. As well as repairs are available to those of raider rank or higher as well which covers the entire night.

We're currently recruiting for Mists of Pandaria. We're always looking to increase our ranks with veteran and skilled players. Therefore, even if your class or spec isn't listed on our website, feel free to apply!
Healers: In order of need.
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Mistweaver
DPS:
Warrior
Rogue
DK
Mage
How to apply
BattleTag: Disperse#1830
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey Pebble I would love to talk to ya! We need both classes! Feel free to add me on realID or contact me in-game.

RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS!

25 Man

Heroic Progression: 12/12 Throne 7/13H

US 62

Server: Cho'Gall

What Defines Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and continue to compete on a high level because, most of all, we enjoy playing together. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

Our Players

We are an extremely active guild. Our players are on constantly socializing, playing other games, doing challenges modes; in essence, always doing something. We want more from a player than just a strong WoL. We look for someone who exhibits a personality, skill, dedication, commitment, and most of us all perseverance. Combined, these traits make up what we define as having the "it factor." Every day we try to be stronger than we were the day before, and that is what us unique.

Goals and Aspirations

-25 Man.

-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.

-We are striving to be in the top 25-50 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

Raid Hours

-Tuesday: 9-12CST

-Wednesday: 9-12CST

-Thursday: 9-12CST

-Sunday: 8-12CST

*Occasionally we begin at 8CST if we feel that we need the extra hour*

When a new patch releases our raid hours are extended in order to accomplish and tackle server & US first kills. This is expected for roughly the first and second week then we tone the hours down to normal raid times.

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com & Lacer#1820
Trolflcopter Battle Tag: Amneris#1754

Cheers & Thanks for Considering The Inner City Gym
Reply Quote
Hey! You look like a really solid player and I or the raid leader would definitely be interested in talking to you.

<Opponent> on US-Stormrage is currently recruiting for our 25 man. We're currently working on improving our core roster and replacing underperformers. We've recently expanded our 10 (which was 15/16h) man to this 25 man in preparation, and are currently recruiting to fill missing slots. Raid times are Tu-Thurs from 7:00 eastern to 11:00 eastern, with optional Sunday and Monday raids, where we drop our raid size to 10 man and continue progression, allowing everyone as much or as little play time as they wish outside of normal raid hours.
We currently have a high need for:
- Warlocks
- Shadow Priests
- Boomkins
- Elemental Shamans
- All Healers
And of course if you can't commit to a raid schedule, bench players are always welcome.
You can contact the raid leader at djphoenix#1202.
Our site is http://www.opponent-guild.com if you're interested in exploring, filling out an application, or seeing what we're all about.
Some quick links you may be interested in...
Guild Code of Conduct: http://opponent-guild.com/conduct
Team Rules: http://opponent-guild.com/forum/m/1902711/viewthread/5953232-triple-dragon-team-rules
Look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hi!

<Entropi> is in search of exceptional healers. We are a team of veteran WoW players who raid on a 3 night schedule. We are 4/13H and are sponsored by PrintWarcraft.com, an official Blizzard partner.

I have attached our recruitment info below, if you see a fit, please contact us for a vent meeting.

Thanks!
Rendr.

-----------------------

<Entropi>
25M Raids, 10M Alt raids
Alliance - Lothar (US)
EST, Med-High Population
www.entropi.enjin.com

Sponsored By:

Entropi is sponsored by PrintWarcraft, an official partner of Blizzard Entertainment. PrintWarcraft.com lets you create customized, fully-licensed posters, mousepads, and T-shirts using in-game WoW character models and official Blizzard artwork.

About Us:

Entropi is a team of active, experienced, and skilled WoW players who raid on a 3 day schedule. Our management and members have played in premier guilds since Vanilla, and have been core members in top US guilds (US 26th through Ulduar-ICC).

Although many of us took Cata off, we returned to clear 8/8 HM DS and Heroic Rags in a matter of a few weeks. Since then we have transitioned into a 25m guild, 4/13 HM ToT and are in search of exceptional players to strengthen the team.

Our members are mature (21+), working professionals with diverse backgrounds in areas including Video game development, Comic Books, IT, Software and more. We raid efficiently with a hardcore perspective. Teamwork, communication and theorycrafting are our primary advantages.

If you are interested in raiding with a stable, experienced, team-oriented group, please contact us!

We are recruiting for our team:

- Experienced Healers (Resto Shaman, Holy Pally)
- Experienced Ranged DPS (Mage, Lock, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, high parsing rDPS)

Progression:
We strive to progress on a 3 night schedule. Entropi is 25M: 4/13H ToT

Loot System:
Loot Council

25M Raid Schedule:

Tues: 8:30pm-11:30pm, EST
Thurs: 8:30pm - 11:30pm, EST
Sun: 7:30pm - 11:30pm, EST

We are interested in players who are/have:

- Mature, Team Oriented, and Reliable
- Hardcore play style
- Good verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable about their class and have an extensive raid background
(Starting at Vanilla is a plus)
- Always research fights and theorycrafters
- Fast reflexes and good situational awareness

Please contact us with questions or apply:

Web: http://www.entropi.enjin.com

Contact on Lothar: Rendr (alts: Galaxii, Savi, Perceive, Embr), Meredet (alts: Entropious, Resurg)

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hello Pebble and Rhay,

<Topped Off> (10man horde) on Illidan are looking for 2-3 players to fill our roster. We are interested in finding another healer(s) and a disc and/or holy pal would be great.

Info Below about Topped Off.

Tier 15

H: Jin'rokh the Breaker (10) US 9th
H: Horridon (10) US 10th
H: Tortos (10) US 9th
H: Ji-Kun (10) US 10th
H: Iron Qon (10) US 3rd
H: Council of Elders (10) US 10th
H: Megaera (10) US 9th
H: Durumu the Forgotten (10) US 5th
H: Primordius (10) US 7th
H: Twin Consorts (10) US 4th
H: Dark Animus (10) US 7th

Tier 14

Heroic MSV:
H: Feng the Accursed (10) US 8th
H: Gara'jal the Spiritbinder (10) US 6th
H: Four Kings (10) US 6th
H: Elegon (10) US 6th
H: Will of the Emperor (10) US 6th

Heroic HoF:
H: Imperial Vizier Zor'lok (10) US 4th
H: Blade Lord Ta'yak (10) US 5th
H: Garalon (10) US 4th
H: Wind Lord Mel'jarak (10) US 5th
H: Grand Empress Shek'zeer (10) US 3rd

Raid Times:

We raid on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 7:00 PM CST to 11:00 PM CST. During progression when excitement runs high we typically raid on Sunday and raiding an extra hour does happen when we need it.

Goals:

Topped Off is a 10 man guild formed behind the desire to progress at an accelerated pace, while maintaining a tight-knit feel between its members. The large majority of our raiders have raided for the duration of cataclysm at a top 20 US ranking, and wish to maintain that level of play while not raiding 6-7 days a week to achieve it.

Expectations:

We are looking for players who are:
-passionate about their class and role within the raid
-constantly looking for ways to improve
-take constructive criticism objectively
-always consider the guild's priorities over their own personal glory
-able to adapt to random situations on the fly
-have no issues with being aware of their surroundings

How are we different from other top guilds?

We adhere to our classification of being semi-hardcore. We don't raid beyond our scheduled raid days and times. We don't require you to play alts; however, we have scheduled alt raids for those interested. With that said, we are by no means casual. We want to finish all content when it is relevant.

In short this is a Big Deal Status progression without the Big Deal Status raid schedule.

How to apply:

You can apply via our website. Your application is completely private.

http://www.toppedoff.enjin.com/

Check back on our website for comments about your application. If we are interested, a meeting will be held via mumble to go over details and give you an opportunity to ask any questions.

You can contact Coach, Hunger or Farlap via Battle Tags:
Coachmcguirk#1860, Hunger#1346 & Faah#1382.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
HiJ
Hey, we could use good healers for our roster.

Huge in Japan is currently US 23rd 25 man, 11/13 HM, and we're looking for competent players to join our ranks.

We raid
Monday-Thursday 6:30-11:00 PST

If you'd like to talk to one of our officers contact Martencar, Zlanis, Yetibear, Kerplunkk, Phys, or if you just want to chat for a few minutes feel free to add me to battletag: JaceDK#1316

Apply at http://www.huge-guild.net/index.php?board=3.0
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
<Post Mortem>10/13H ToT
http://post-mortem.guildlaunch.com/

25-man end-game raiding guild on US-Kilrogg

What we have to offer:
1. Established leadership
2. The necessary preparations to make the Absolute most of raid times
3. Stability (many 25 man guilds are not)
4. Quality Play (many players in the guild are very good)
5. Work Ethic and Progression Oriented Setting
6. Progress through content quickly and efficiently

Recruiting Needs:

An amazing Ranged DPS! (Hunter, Mage, or Boomkin preferred)
Enh Shaman
DPS Warrior
Resto Druid

If your class is closed and you are committed and feel you have what it takes to raid with us, please feel free to apply as well. All exceptional applicants will be reviewed.

Current Progression:
Throne of Thunder - 10/13H

Previous Progression:
Mogu'shan Vaults - 6/6H
Heart of Fear - 6/6H
Terrace of Endless Springs - 4/4H

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST
Wednesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST
Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST

Sunday(during progression) 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST

As an applicant, you should have as close to 100% attendance as possible. If you are taking a vacation/break soon, please do not apply until after it is over. If an issue does come up, we have threads on our forums for alerting us of absences in advance, which we expect everyone to utilize.

At this point in time, we are currently seeking exceptional players in the above classes. If your class is closed or committed and feel you have what it takes to raid with us, please feel free to apply as well.

All high priority classes will see near 100% raid time.

Loot System:

Current loot system is EPGP to track/distribute loot with occasional Loot Council override to give the raid the greatest benefit from certain pieces of loot.

As our goal is to complete end-game content as quickly as possible. Loot is a means to an end, and that end is progression and accomplishment. We are not here to play dress-up; we do not like greedy people. Loot is for progression purposes, and will be treated as such.

Our Environment:

Our raid, vent, and guild chats often contain harsh language, off-color jokes, and sexual content. You will also need to be comfortable with receiving constructive criticism from both the officers and your fellow guild mates. This may include comments on your spec, gem choices, talent choices, etc. Everyone makes mistakes, but, expect to be called out when you're the one making them. This goes for everyone in the guild, not just the recruits. We try to maintain an enjoyable gaming environment, but if you are easily offended, or not receptive to criticism, then this guild is not for you.

Feel free to contact:

GM: Drelmisty - realID: eldrin76@gmail.com
Healing Officers: Psyber, Ertain
Ranged Officer: Pandorax
Melee Officers: Dymlos - battletag - Dymlos#1915
with any and all inquiries regarding guild recruitment.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]