Time to roll up the newspaper...

90 Tauren Paladin
And start bopping the Alliance on the nose...

That's right. I've been a bit lenient lately... watching Alliance do their own thing and continue doing mine. Not anymore! After being jumped by a MW Monk and Frost DK last night, I decided not to let these atrocities happen anymore. So after the first incident and then shortly after being jumped by not one, not two, but three Alliance in IoT, and having to show them who their daddy is (twice) I'm calling down the light of Hagrin, Sunwalker Dezco and some other important Paladin figure (Whoever you want it to be) and it's time to start to bring in...

THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE! I'm gonna be chucking hammers so !@#$ing hard Thor will be coming to me for Paladin training.

This means effective immediately all Alliance I see (Unless you're just some over-powered Healer that's a completely waste of time to try and kill) will die. Except lowbies. I'll save you for when you're 90.

#coolstorybro

#pvphappened

#baddie

#tl'dr
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Welcome to PVP
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Welcome to PVP

Gotta keep it fun!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
What's this "PvP" that you speak of
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
What's this "PvP" that you speak of

It's that thing where you or people do this thing that causes you or them to go from 100% to 0% then things get heavy and if you go to 0% so sometimes you come on the forums like me and talk !@#$ so people tell you to "L2P" or "PvP Happened" or "You're bad".

However it's not really like that anymore. If I would have posted this back in Vanilla/BC/or early Wrath I would have been mercilessly trolled and would have loved it. Maybe Curaga will do his once a year for a week appearance and troll me for being a high drunkard.

However it's not looking that way.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'll see you at three o'clock on the playground by the merri-go-round.

Heads up... don't bring a knife (or sword) to a gun fight.

:)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Well if it was Vanilla, you would have gotten:

"On behalf of the Board of Commerce and Tourism, welcome to Nathrezim"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Haha, I'll bring Hammers, Lasers, Exorcism's and Judgments then.

Haven't seen you since Battle for Gilneas back in Cata!

Well if it was Vanilla, you would have gotten:

"On behalf of the Board of Commerce and Tourism, welcome to Nathrezim"

That too, except I only played up to level 26 or so in Vanilla before BC came out.
Edited by Buhbuhdin on 5/13/2013 12:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

hell i do in CoD a;ll the time piss people off lol
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
This is gonna be interesting. I've got a blood Debt that needs to be Paid and I'll see it through. For the first time, I'm actually Proud to be on a PvP Server. this also marks my Personal first Year on WoW. It's been fun. See you all out on the Battleground. >:)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
This would be funny if there was more then 10 alliance left on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
This would be funny if there was more then 10 alliance left on this server.

It kinda sucks since 5.3 came out I hardly see any Alliance out at all anymore. I know the Alli side is scarce on this server, but I'd still at least see them out and about around Pandaria. It's now worse than what it was before. Most Alliance just squat in Stormwind or Shrine of Seven Stars waiting for Queues to pop.

The only ones I might see are ones who are in my Alliance guild.

Blizz just needs to accept their declined sub numbers and just start merging low pop servers. CRZ just isn't cutting it anymore.
Edited by Buhbuhdin on 5/27/2013 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I saw 8 people near the AH in SW Trade District... Who needs server merges when this kind of activity is going on?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
If you don't uphold the light, who will? Celeross would be proud
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
88904008348:
I saw 8 people near the AH in SW Trade District... Who needs server merges when this kind of activity is going on?

IKR
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
If you don't uphold the light, who will? Celeross would be proud

I'm holding it high and proud.

Been blasting through Stormwind besmirching any Alliance who chooses to cross me. Kill about 4-5 of them before they start trade-chatting a group to kill me (from what I was told.) By the time they get to me, I pull the legendary Bubble-hearth. Feels good to be treated like a raidboss.

Oh and to those who were in Stormwind who saw my Bubblehearth macro and obviously don't know what it says...

"Foolish mortals! A terrible and costly mistake you have made. It is not my time!"

I'm sure many of you know that epic quote. I couldn't resist not using it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I'd be able to understand you if I bound your Oh so Holy mouth to speak in Demonic. Interesting note though, With Curse of enfeeblement, it forces people to speak in Demonic, but Yet they are not able to speak it as a language. Does that mean we all Have demons inside us, but Just need a Warlock to let them out? Lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'd be able to understand you if I bound your Oh so Holy mouth to speak in Demonic. Interesting note though, With Curse of enfeeblement, it forces people to speak in Demonic, but Yet they are not able to speak it as a language. Does that mean we all Have demons inside us, but Just need a Warlock to let them out? Lol

I let my Hammer speak for me.

POPPED A MOLLY I'M SWEATIN WOO.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

What in Mannaroth's Name are you talking about? You need to Take it easy, don't want you to pop your bubble prematurely now do we?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
06/17/2013 08:04 PMPosted by Dorbenzo

What in Mannaroth's Name are you talking about? You need to Take it easy, don't want you to pop your bubble prematurely now do we?

Don't worry I don't pop my bubble prematurely at all. Ask Adysii and Shortydowhop. I guess they're mad at me right now. =/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]