Aionios needs YOU!!!

90 Pandaren Monk
Aionios is looking for experienced, motivated, mature, and easy going players to fill our ranks! We are 3/12 ToT.

We are seeking quality raiders for our 10-man raiding group as we push into ToT, raiders should be appropriately geared for our content, fully enchanted, gemmed, and prepared.

DPS:
Death Knight
Rogue
Warlock

We raid two nights a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, starting at 7:30 server and ending 10:30 server. We're mostly laid back players and would welcome the same from our recruits.

Visit http://aionios.wowstead.com/recruitment or contact an officer for details.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Bump for a good Guild, Miss you guys!
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Miss you too Animacus! Thanks for the...

bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I see you're not currently recruiting a healer, but your raid times work so well for me I had to respond. If you ever need a fill in, please feel free to whisper me - I'm just pugging with this toon at the moment.

Good luck in your recruitment!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Bump...we are now in need of a stable tank to join us. any class except for paladins...PST an officer or visit aionios.wowstead.com for more information.

and to update our raid progress we are 6/12 now...get on editing your post bodhidhamar!
Edited by Zoinoid on 6/30/2013 8:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]