tradeing king kills?

100 Tauren Druid
Working on setting up a FTH and FTA at the same time. so it's not exactly as if either faction is "giving" the kill away, more like both factions will be busy killing the other main faction leader at the same time.

kind of a win/win for both factions. and for the server, considering it is likely to stir up some more world pvp.

those who are interested in participating, help spread the word around. those who are not interested, just stick to killing NPC's who arn't able to think for them self. no need to announce your sandy !@#$%^ness.

(a NORMAL SERVER means PVP and pve, we have the choice to pick which we want to do.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
trad·ing

aren't
1. contraction of are not.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
trad·ing

aren't
1. contraction of are not.

Shut up meg!
Reply Quote
95 Human Warlock
sounds good to me..only way i can ever see either of os getting the kill nowadays..

tho some ppl will be aholes on both sides i am guessing and try and screw it up but what the hell
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
oops
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Pretty much all involved had a good time. even tho a few of the allies pulled a chicken scat move. no hard feelings, i knew it had a high chance of happening. the end result was still the same, was lots of fun, some ppl got cheeves they needed. (counted as a SW kill still for the horde who went on allie alts. hah) and it sparked up more interest in world PVP.

the funniest part of it all. was the allies who went back and wiped us, spouted off how " horde should just do it, and not barter........ i wonder how it feels to know the ONLY reason you got it was bc we handed it to you? disagree. feel free to start up a FTA during prime time hours on the weekend and see how far you get. feel free to prove me wrong. i'll be waiting.

to everyone who came, on both factions, thanks, it was fun. win or lose it is still fun to have world pvp. and grats on your Garrosh kill. you get bragging rights for killing him before he was replaced. it may have been handed to you, but at least the allie side could muster up a decent group.

/wag finger at horde
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
feel free to start up a FTA during prime time hours on the weekend and see how far you get. feel free to prove me wrong. i'll be waiting.

Believe me. I have back in the day. That's why I don't do FTA anymore.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
What kind of talk is that? Win or lose, world pvp is always fun. I have to admit, it would have been nice to have a MOP version of tol barad, wintergrasp and hala.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]