Wolves is Recruiting for Core Raiders

90 Human Paladin
Wolves is a level 25 alliance guild on the Us-Kilrogg server. Wolves is a mature guild of over 8yrs, one of the few remaining active guilds from Vanilla on server. During our first two years we were a small family and friends guild. Over the next two years our numbers increased to over 200+ members leading us to the ranks of casuals in the Burning Crusade. Starting with Wotlk, we casually raided and by its end we stood atop Ice Crown Citadel looking into the cold eyes of the Lich King.

Poised at the start of Cataclsym, we have developed into one the leading Achievement Guilds on server. Ranked in the top 10 on server in Total Guild Achievements. Cataclsym also was our most successful raiding campaign in our guilds history. All Normal Mode Cataclsym Raid content was completed during the expanstion and with the close of Cata we walked away with several Heroic Kills aswell under our belt.

Now with the close of MOP quickly approaching.
We are looking to finish up the content, and we are currently looking for the following...

2 tanks: either death knight, or druid classes are desired
1 melee: either monk, or rogue classes are desired
2 range: no preference
1 heal: monk class is desired

An Experience is a plus. Please, understand all members of this raid team are required to meets predetermined knowledge / skill based levels.

If you are interested in our raiding. Please apply on-line at Wolves.guildportal.com
Or contact us in Game. GM Abdalrahim Officers Bonebash / Damerdle / Dolcelatte / Kavaltiia / Lancelot / Shuaris / and Sylailla

Guild Motto: Come Run with the Pack
Edited by Abdalrahim on 5/1/2014 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have had the opportunity to join the Wolves approx 6 months ago. I have had many of fun experiences with them.

The guild has vent which is used for all events and for simple communication, including an area for relaxation and music.

The GM provides repairs for damaged equipment, basic: gems, glyphs, trade skill supplies, enchants, etc. He is very helpful with information regarding the game, lore and raids.

The guild members are also quite knowledgeable/helpful with dailies, advise, dungeons/raids and other aspects of the game.

The loot is distributed fairly and equally, transmorg runs are also ran for guild members requiring articles to complete their wardrobe.

When you join this guild you become part of a family not just a guild member.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Also, looking to build a nice RBG / Rated Battleground team.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hello Abdalrahim,

I have already posted my info on the guild portal site would you like it here aswell, Thanks for having a look at me and hope all goes well soon
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updating, our information...
As we continuously search for those players / raiders able to fit into our existing team structure.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hey, I'm interested in joining.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updating, our information ...
As we continuosly search for those players / raiders ablr to fit into our existing team structure.
Reply Quote
Very friendly guild looking to form core raiding groups, come one come all.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
At what times do you raid?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We are looking for someone able to raid on Friday and Saturday from 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm server time.

All Guild events are posted a full month in advance to assist with scheduling issues for the members of our raid team as well.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Nah, that's too late for my tastes, unfortunately. Thank you for the information!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
No Problem, at all just keep us in mind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]