Mage LF Guild / Raid Group

90 Human Mage
Hi! I'm transferring to this server soon, and am looking for a 10m or 25m raiding group. I have a close friend in the guild Big Deal.. but I don't think I'm anywhere close to being able to raid with them ;).

I'm 19 years old and live in the EST time zone.

Class: Human Mage, primary spec fire, off spec frost.
Experience:I have not begun raiding Throne normals yet. I am still fairly new to the game (This is my first character, I began playing mid March and hit level 90 on April 1st.) I have done all the LFR's, as well as ToES, HoF, and MSV on normal but haven't found a consistent group to tackle ToT yet.
Availability: I'm available whenever. I am a college student and I work part-time on weekends MOSTLY during the day. However, I do work on Fridays until about 10 pm EST, and Sundays until about 9 pm EST. If the group is perfect fit besides those days, I can work something out with my employers.

I know my experience level doesn't look great, but in a month and a half I went from all greens to 509 ilvl. I'm a fast learner and can take criticism well. I also have a working microphone.

If you think I would be a good addition to your group, you can reply here or add me on btag at jocelyn#1677. Thank you for your time!
Edited by Lyalei on 5/17/2013 1:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I actually ran an open raid with someone the other night and they have a relative in Big Deal. Small world. I am sure you definitely have what it takes and a few of the top guilds on server are looking to fill spots as well. My guild's raid group is far from doing 10 mans - so I am doing openraid runs. Good luck and I am sure people will whisper you in game.

Check wowprogress and see who the top 15 guilds and look for spots from them.
Edited by Ragetank on 5/17/2013 6:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ahem bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't fall for it! She's just as bad as Derap!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Lol wurt you can join mine :) we are always lokking for people to raid with :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)