Mage LF Guild / Raid Group

90 Human Mage
Hi! I'm transferring to this server soon, and am looking for a 10m or 25m raiding group. I have a close friend in the guild Big Deal.. but I don't think I'm anywhere close to being able to raid with them ;).

I'm 19 years old and live in the EST time zone.

Class: Human Mage, primary spec fire, off spec frost.
Experience:I have not begun raiding Throne normals yet. I am still fairly new to the game (This is my first character, I began playing mid March and hit level 90 on April 1st.) I have done all the LFR's, as well as ToES, HoF, and MSV on normal but haven't found a consistent group to tackle ToT yet.
Availability: I'm available whenever. I am a college student and I work part-time on weekends MOSTLY during the day. However, I do work on Fridays until about 10 pm EST, and Sundays until about 9 pm EST. If the group is perfect fit besides those days, I can work something out with my employers.

I know my experience level doesn't look great, but in a month and a half I went from all greens to 509 ilvl. I'm a fast learner and can take criticism well. I also have a working microphone.

If you think I would be a good addition to your group, you can reply here or add me on btag at jocelyn#1677. Thank you for your time!
Edited by Lyalei on 5/17/2013 1:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I actually ran an open raid with someone the other night and they have a relative in Big Deal. Small world. I am sure you definitely have what it takes and a few of the top guilds on server are looking to fill spots as well. My guild's raid group is far from doing 10 mans - so I am doing openraid runs. Good luck and I am sure people will whisper you in game.

Check wowprogress and see who the top 15 guilds and look for spots from them.
Edited by Ragetank on 5/17/2013 6:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ahem bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't fall for it! She's just as bad as Derap!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
^
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Lol wurt you can join mine :) we are always lokking for people to raid with :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]