MPPM: Netherspace Abyssal

Community Manager
There are some really cool changes coming to Pet Battles, including a lot of new pets we'll all be able to hunt down once Patch 5.3 goes live. In honor of these amazing new things, I thought you guys might enjoy a sneak peek at one of the coolest pets being added: Netherspace Abyssal!

Well, it's not literally "cool", and tends to like to spew forth bursts of Hellfire, but who else is really excited to head back into the twisted, dark halls of Karazhan for a chance at receiving this lava-infused creature?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
I love the look of most of the new raid pets. Keep 'em coming.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Me too! I'm so excited by the new pets!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
ok, now we have imp, infernal, beholder and abyssal...

WTB felpuppy, succubus, shivarra, wrathguard and felguard :3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
any plans to make changes to chess to make it more solo friendly? Yes it can be solo'd but is a massive pain atm since it was broken a few patches back.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Chess is back to being easy to 2-man; haven't tried soloing since I've got friends who love rampaging through Kara with me.

WTB Lil' Illidan, though. Seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah it's not hard to duo, not terribly hard to solo. Just would be nice even if it was just a decrease in the cooldown on commands and "in game" debuff.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Totally agree!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
05/17/2013 04:21 PMPosted by Kitrae

Totally agree!

we can call it L'illidan
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
we can call it L'illidan

Must Have!!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Looking forward to them. Good excuse to hit those old raids again.
Reply Quote
05/17/2013 06:21 PMPosted by Fotm

Totally agree!

we can call it L'illidan

WANT.

maybe a whale shark pet too, how awesome would that be when combined with a pet biscut.
Reply Quote
67 Troll Shaman
Drools over the Netherspace Abyssal!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
That is something to look forward to. Should be fun to run through old raid instances for this... but can chess be soloed? I've remember it being difficult a while ago.

Pet Battles became my favorite part of the game that's for sure. So much fun new stuff to do, and with every patch it gets more balanced.

Will Netherspace Abyssal quarrel with minfernal or environment, anyone knows?
Edited by Kenpo on 5/18/2013 11:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Such a cool looking model. He and a Minfernal can be the thug bodyguards for my new Unborn Val'Kyr :)
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Death Knight
I love that one of my favorite CMs also loves pet battles :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This blue mosdef knows how distract mindless sheep from the real problems :3 but being a pet collector myself its hard to wrench yourself from this crack.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
but can chess be soloed? I've remember it being difficult a while ago.

It can be w/ some incredible luck. I wouldn't recommend it.

It can be duo'd rather easily though.
Reply Quote
Any chances on unlocking brawler's guild pets through ranks in the future?...Though I won't get my hopes up for an Epicus Maximus pet.

Also, love the idea for L'illidan. I'm just now getting into pet battles, so this is all interesting for me.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
05/18/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Triggers
but can chess be soloed? I've remember it being difficult a while ago.

It can be w/ some incredible luck. I wouldn't recommend it.

I'd be more interested in the difficulty of solo'ing Vashj P2 (even with the changes they made), than Chess. Since Chess *has* been soloable for years.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]