(A) ABSOLUTION is recruiting

90 Pandaren Shaman
ABSOLUTION (Alliance) is recruiting all levels to fill our ranks. We are a level 6 guild. (We were a level 25 guild but decided to leave it along with the drama). The core group created this guild.

We are in need of raiders to help the guild grow and raid progress. We will make a solid raid schedule when we fill the raid team.

We are from all walks of life, ex-military, college students, you name it. We understand that real life happens, so with that we are not hard-core raiders.

We do all the old school raids/dungeons for mounts/achievements/titles.

if you are looking for a place to hang your hat, we are that place. PST anyone in the guild in game and they will put you in contact with an officer.

Or add me to real ID: Netters#1392
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Hunter
Keep us updated on your guild progress, and reply to my thread with more info so I can add you to the list of active guilds!

Hugs and warcraft! ~ Smores

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709231212
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
ABSOLUTION is now level 11. Our raid schedule has been set for Thurday and Saturday at 8:30-10:30pm server time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We are now level 15! And climbing fast. Come join us!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Are you all recruiting for your raid group?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I am no longer in that guild. All questions should be directed to someone in the guild in game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Kassabela - We currently only have room for a tank. If you would like to know more, you can whisper Asyla or myself. Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]