[A] <The Phoenix> Looking for more

100 Human Warlock
The Phoenix is a casual 10 man raiding guild that is dedicated to working together to help out all guild members. We understands that people have real lives and things come up.

With warmer weather here we are looking to fill our roster up with some new people. We are looking for DPS and DPS with a healing/tanking offspec.

We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm server time (PST). We also run LFR as a guild on weekends and sometimes do older raids for achievements and alt raids.

If interested in joining please contact Zendor or Kayajewel
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
My husband (dps warrior/prot offspec) and I are looking for a new guild/realm. Our current guild no longer raids. I actually have a horde toon on kilrogg already >.> but this toon would be my main toon to raid with. We are both casual raiders (not hardcore), but have lots of experience raiding from BC :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
You two sound just like what we are looking for. Contact me ingame and we can talk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bumping, for a Great Bunch of People
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Heya Zendor I was talking to Zel. I may be able to throw my hunter or mage your guys way.

we raided back in BC together btw if you dont remember im Tiemspiral
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I have had a chance to take Peebles into a raid with the Phoenix. I had found the experience pleasurable. The leader had great knowledge of the raid and had no issues taking input from others when the situation turned deadly for our toons. The entire raid was a positive encounter. They invited me on their vent server. I felt like a member of their team/family, not like a foreigner invading their team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]