Any tips for Battletron for a BM Hunter?

100 Orc Hunter
Having trouble on this boss. I can handle the mines no prob, but his laser nuke ends up killing me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
lust > summon spirit beast > prepot
(regular dps stuff/mechanics)

save stampede to heal yourself. use second pot to heal if you need to.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The laser damage can be healed via exhilaration twice, the mines blow up for 90k dmg each time a spell passes through em. other than that, open up and zerg him while not detonating too many mines, and when you drop more than 67% health (glyph of animal bond) use exhileration, and when all cds are used, hit readiness.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
CLC
The laser damage can be healed via exhilaration twice, the mines blow up for 90k dmg each time a spell passes through em. other than that, open up and zerg him while not detonating too many mines, and when you drop more than 67% health (glyph of animal bond) use exhileration, and when all cds are used, hit readiness.

This basically. When I did it you could deterrence a mine explosion if you timed it correctly so that may help. Lock healthstones are incredibly useful and a spirit beast helps tremendously for the self heal. What Faldeor said is also true, but personally I would use stampede for damage buffs instead of a heal that amounts to a second spirit mend.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Hmmm...I must be doing it wrong....cuz even with Animal Bond, Exhiliration and Spirit Beast heal...I'm still dying...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Take silencing shot, it stops his damage for the duraton. ( if casting orbs he will be immune )
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Okay. I'll try it. Thx.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Thought I'd give an update. I finally got him down. I had the help of a buff group and that was enough for me to clear it. Thanks all for the advice!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]