People have been taking this game WAYYYY too seriously lately, so I want to inject some humor / fun. So today's Top 10 list is.....
Top 10 things you'd like to see on WoW to make the game more enjoyable and silly...
10) Stink bombs!: (When someone makes you mad, you could stink bomb them turning their toon a sickly green with vapors coming from them and lowering their reputation by 75% for 30 minutes (or until they washed off in a lake.)
9) Brews that actually grow hair on the chest of your toon.
8) Snotlings!: (If you have never played Bloodbowl you will not understand this.)
7) Cops: (I know but hear me out. Think about how much fun it is when you get multiple stars in Grand Theft Auto. What if you were so successful in BGs that players from the opposing faction could get bounties for taking you down.)
6) Customizable titles: (Mine would be "Pimp Daddy Hustlestack Money")
5) Droppable bananas like in Mario cart: (We have all had that moment where you over-estimate your power or under-estimate the power of a mob. And in those instances, you can either run or you can just accept your death. But what if you had bananas that you could drop as you ran away and when PvE mobs hit the bananas, they wipe out and stop chasing you....)
4) Server reputation: (Each day you could rate your peers and that peer review could help you queue in instances. You also get to see who rated you so paybacks are a B...)
3) Rewards for teamwork: If you are that guy who helps out team mates or fellow Ally / Horde folks in BGs, you could get some kind of daily prize like extra gear or whatever.)
2) Mounted combat: (Think the classic video game Joust but in WoW.)
and the #1 thing you'd like to see on WoW to make the game more enjoyable and silly...
The Pimp profession! You could have a string of girls in each town. Gain gears to make pimpin easier (cuz as we all know, pimpin ain't easy). You could fashion the Pimp Chalice of Snoop Dogg (+500 mastery) or the Dolamite Pimp Hand (for smackin a fool).
What are your additions?