Creepshow for President of WoW!!!

90 Pandaren Monk
Please ignore the title of this thread. I just chose that because I knew you'd visit this discussion with a wack@$$ subject like that. LOL

People have been taking this game WAYYYY too seriously lately, so I want to inject some humor / fun. So today's Top 10 list is.....

Top 10 things you'd like to see on WoW to make the game more enjoyable and silly...

10) Stink bombs!: (When someone makes you mad, you could stink bomb them turning their toon a sickly green with vapors coming from them and lowering their reputation by 75% for 30 minutes (or until they washed off in a lake.)

9) Brews that actually grow hair on the chest of your toon.

8) Snotlings!: (If you have never played Bloodbowl you will not understand this.)

7) Cops: (I know but hear me out. Think about how much fun it is when you get multiple stars in Grand Theft Auto. What if you were so successful in BGs that players from the opposing faction could get bounties for taking you down.)

6) Customizable titles: (Mine would be "Pimp Daddy Hustlestack Money")

5) Droppable bananas like in Mario cart: (We have all had that moment where you over-estimate your power or under-estimate the power of a mob. And in those instances, you can either run or you can just accept your death. But what if you had bananas that you could drop as you ran away and when PvE mobs hit the bananas, they wipe out and stop chasing you....)

4) Server reputation: (Each day you could rate your peers and that peer review could help you queue in instances. You also get to see who rated you so paybacks are a B...)

3) Rewards for teamwork: If you are that guy who helps out team mates or fellow Ally / Horde folks in BGs, you could get some kind of daily prize like extra gear or whatever.)

2) Mounted combat: (Think the classic video game Joust but in WoW.)

and the #1 thing you'd like to see on WoW to make the game more enjoyable and silly...

The Pimp profession! You could have a string of girls in each town. Gain gears to make pimpin easier (cuz as we all know, pimpin ain't easy). You could fashion the Pimp Chalice of Snoop Dogg (+500 mastery) or the Dolamite Pimp Hand (for smackin a fool).

What are your additions?
Reply Quote
Please ignore the title of this thread. I just chose that because I knew you'd visit this discussion with a wack@$$ subject like that. LOL

And I was gonna pull the "Yes" lever. . .

Customizable titles: (Mine would be "Pimp Daddy Hustlestack Money")

Great idea although I foresee it being abused immediately. For instance : Edde "!@#$ his pants." I want surnames.

4) Server reputation: (Each day you could rate your peers and that peer review could help you queue in instances. You also get to see who rated you so paybacks are a B...)

In a perfect world but there too many trolls with no lives. I fully expect unknown level 1's to be trolling me all week.

2) Mounted combat: (Think the classic video game Joust but in WoW.)

Yes. A jousting arena. Yes.

I would suggest more professions. Transmogging specializations (ie. BC transmogs / WotLK / Cata) with a chance to learn rares or previously unknown looks.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I called up a couple friends in Blizzard HQ and had them special make this item just for you bro.

Magic Banana
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I called up a couple friends in Blizzard HQ and had them special make this item just for you bro.

Magic Banana [/quote]

I should buy that from you!

...oh wait...maybe not.

HAHAHAHAAAA j/k
Reply Quote
I would advise against it, "BRO."
Edited by Edde on 5/10/2013 7:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10, While that may prove to be entertaining, some people who are dicks (such as myself) would use that to grief others to no end and make faction rewards unobtainable.

9, Already in game, Frenzy Heart Brew.

8, This I would actually like to see, I miss the old goblins being re-skined imps.

7, You didn't play much in Vanilla did you? This almost actually killed the game and is a very, very, fast perma-bannable offense.

6, No way in hell. This would cause so much overwork from GMs and would lead to one or two things, maybe even both. A, GMs are so overtaxed enforcing naming/language rules that bugs/things that need to be fixed would never get done, or B, Blizz. hires on a whole new squad of GMs and content suffers due to funding said squad.

5, Already in game, it's called aggro wipes/combat resets.

4, The only game that actually pulled this off is Tera with their Vanarch system, it wouldn't work in WoW due to the way the game is coded and how many redundant vendors there are.

3, It's called high end game gear. You get it from working together as a guild to raid a boss or win in PvP.

2, Aion. People can't think in 3D combat situations.

1, And the game goes rated M, all the little kid's parents who pay for their sub get offended, WoW goes into the news for bad press. Subs are lost, content suffers. Probably the most retarded suggestion I've heard in the 8 years this game has been out.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Iluni, chill out. They weren't meant a serious suggestions. They are simply fun ideas to joke around about.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
100% accurate Kincayd. These are meant to lighten the mood and have a bit of fun and maybe to get others to suggest equally silly/stupid suggestions. :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I approve of #10.

http://youtu.be/XTldXoRtEfc
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
when i found out i was nominated to be the President of WoW i was on top of the world i all most slipped off! thank you thank you my adoring fans :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]