FTH

90 Night Elf Rogue
Hey guys on the other side. The grass is starting to look a bit greener over there. Ally has always been heavy on this server but thank you to the following horde guilds that i have notice in either TB or on the island for putting up a fight and making this server have a little fun in killing, backstabing, and cutting eachother appart. <3 Really like how you guys are actually fighting with the ally and grats on stealing the Oondasta run. well organised you guys did a great job. Nice steal kill. Makes things fun and intresting. You guys are helping bring the server back to life a little bit. I think more of us on Ally should start to do the same.

Any way guilds I want to say a personal thanks to <3

- Spice boys
- Burning Blades

I have seen lots of people in burning blades and I LOVE how you guys are always doing PVP quest for your dailies. :) I like how they always have people around to support one another when my cute little rogue wants to kill one then we get both guilds out there and we start having a mini battle ground XD I loved it. I hope to keep doing it with you guys :)

What I hope to see in the furture from this server as far as PVP, well i would like to see like a small organized thing between us and exodar sometime just fighting and taking up most of west fall. I think that would be cool. Have like a horde vs ally guild war.

Thanks for putting up with my mini rant and continue to pvp <3 It makes the game alot more fun. thanks guys :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
You guys won't be happy when the horde gets WOTLK status again.. if they keep progressing lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
You guys won't be happy when the horde gets WOTLK status again.. if they keep progressing lol

Uh, actually Fizzcrank was very vivid and enjoyable during WotLK.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
05/10/2013 02:57 PMPosted by Ryiutiz

Uh, actually Fizzcrank was very vivid and enjoyable during WotLK.

This.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
No it wasn't.

Oh man yes time for a 6 year old kid argument

Yes it was
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yes.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
You wanna fight, kid?

I lift like ~280 and I drink alcohol heavily.

If you're that macho why are you playing a chick toon ?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Wow this kinda looks like ally trade chat ^-^"
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Fite me irl nize I'll 1v1 u at blizzcon
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
C0m3 @ m3 br0
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
woah woah woah, I wish i could edit you post about who Lead this, Neither of those guilds lead the FTH, and im not one to Nit pick, But it bothers me when others get credit for my work, I lead the For The Horde, and More are coming. The horde is coming back fizzcrank, Im personally seeing to it. Sincerely, The Warchief
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
woah woah woah, I wish i could edit you post about who Lead this, Neither of those guilds lead the FTH, and im not one to Nit pick, But it bothers me when others get credit for my work, I lead the For The Horde, and More are coming. The horde is coming back fizzcrank, Im personally seeing to it. Sincerely, The Warchief

f1t3 m3 1rl br0 1ll 1v1 u @ bl1zzc0n
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
05/12/2013 07:14 PMPosted by Ryiutiz

f1t3 m3 1rl br0 1ll 1v1 u @ bl1zzc0n

send pix???
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Well gratz to you but i have no idea who you are <3 again i dont play horde this server and i dont ever plan on it but those are the guilds i have seen in TB, the island, and I have personaly ran into and they always give me a good fight. always bring back up and then we start like mini rbgs while doing dailies. So those are the people i'm gonig to say personal thanks to. But again i have no idea who you are but i do thank anyone trying to push ally vs horde pvp on any server.

We should be killing people cross fashion. Not trying to prove who's better and trash talking others in goldshire. I mean grow up. Your balls arent going to get any bigger. :P I promise. lols

Ally vs horde = pure skill best wins other dies. Duels = yah waiting for all your CDs and your trying to show off. Unless your really dead doesnt seem much like a player vs player thing to me. duels are nice for pratice dont get me wrong but lets get back to what WoW is all about. <3

Killing, stabbing, and hating one another <3

continue with your childish fighting boys ;D I'll grab popcorn <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]