For the Horde!

90 Goblin Rogue
Yup I'm back, and I switched!!
Now I no longer have my beloved guild... I need a new reason to keep playing the best game in the world, other than it been the best game in the world haha.

So now I offer my services to mighty Horde!!
If any one need's any thing from the HUGE list of Enchanting and Leather Working patterns I have collected over the many years, I would be more than happy to help a fellow player out - free of charge, with your mat's.

Got lock boxes? peace o' cake! no tips needed.

Looking forward to raiding and pvp'ing with my new faction and keen to target out a few certain Allied scum.. as i'm sure a few would be just as happy to meet me in the field of battle.

Let the game begin!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
sadly hordeside is pretty much empty now =/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
^ most of us have transferred off, I miss ganking in sw :{
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Get more Enchanting recipes.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Wont be long and i'll be 90 and exalted for the mop enchants, still hunting bladeward n that other one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Horde Trp? Say it ain't so.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Tis true, any allie aiming for the double agent achievement is more than welcome to join us!

I now have 2 of 522 boot patterns for LW as well as the shadow-pan enchants. Wont be long till I have the bracers enchants. Huge list of old twink enchants great for BoA's for any new hordie!

Amour kits and allot of Pvp gear, feel free to ask, no tips needed!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]