Dawn of the Aspects - Print edition?

90 Human Mage
Hey there,

I know at the present time that the new Dawn of the Aspects is digital only. However I don't own a digital reader like the Kindle or the Nook at this point, so I'm still buying any books in print format.

I'm curious as to perhaps if anyone knows if the series might go into that print format at some point - either in separate series' as it is now, or as one converged book.

I'm finishing up the Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War novel right now, which is my first and I must say that I find it quite great. Enough so to the point where I'm going to go into Barnes and Noble tomorrow near me and pick up another WoW book.
Reply Quote
I would hope after all 5 parts are released on ebook they will do a print edition.
Edited by Haaely on 5/12/2013 8:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
If you have an ipod/iphone/ipad, you can download their "ibooks", and you can read them from there.

But I agree, one can only hope that they put them to print.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]