Recruiting:
Ranged DPS - Mage, Ele Sham, Boomkin, and Shadow Priest

--

Group 2 - 8/12 Normals
Raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 8PM-11PM EST
Recruiting:
ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS

Here is some general info about us as a guild:
-ACTIVITY, players both casual and raiders that are ALWAYS online! We generally always have 3-10 people online at all times of the day, not including those that are creeping on their remote chat (pretty sure we all have iphones lol).

-Experience! Most of our "Group 1" Raiders have played at the top 100 level of raiding before. Some of us boast every single Server First Achievements and there are at least 5 mimiron's heads or invincibles between all of us! Best of all, we aren't cocky or in your face about it. You will never catch us boasting about our pixel killing prowess lol.

-Friendliness, perhaps most important, we are just a solid group of nice people. You will find most of us are incredibly generous with donating mats, giving out advice, and lending a helping hand. Just these past two weeks, we have helped raiders power level, from scratch, Enchanting, Inscription, and Alchemy >>FOR FREE<<

-Gbank stocked with all mats (we have people solo'ing warbringers for 5+ hours a day)

Please post on this thread if you are interested in joining our raid teams or guild!

Officers to contact: Nomni / Omni and Lliira / Death
Edited by Omni on 6/10/2013 7:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Oh ya. We help lead and spearhead Oondasta Kills at least twice a week :)
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh ya. We help lead and spearhead Oondasta Kills at least twice a week :)

Pics or it didn't happen >_>

What days... WHAT DAYS @_@

Edit: Weird, I came back across this thread and see it and Omni and realize "I met this guy in real life at Blizzcon, weird."

Also this post is made assuming anyone is ever gonna see this thread again over a year later XD
Edited by Zaestrasza on 9/5/2014 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
In the afternoons 5-9PM EST Tue-Thu. If you're on Muradin, keep an eye out for trade chat spam when we are LFM. We usually don't run them unless all the world bosses are up. Alliance got to Galleon before we even got home yesterday :(. We did do Nalak a few times though!
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
Gonna have to watch out for those tommorow, haven't done my world bosses on anyone yet this week and have yet to kill Oondasta at all. Will be fun :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'll try to round people up for it tonight then. What toons of your's and your friends' should I be keeping an eye out for?
Reply Quote
Best of luck to you. Who is your main character? I don't recognize your name you pandaman.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Best of luck to you. Who is your main character? I don't recognize your name you pandaman.

this is/was my main for the most of MOP.

Pity I didn't get to catch you all during your prime on Muradin :(.

How are things on Tich?
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
I'll try to round people up for it tonight then. What toons of your's and your friends' should I be keeping an eye out for?

Ill probably be on my Paladin Zaferis for it. Can't wait, I for some reason really really want Oondasta's junk loot bag. Shiny Pile of Refuse

Don't ask...

>_>
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
wish granted?! Didja get that junk bag or loot?!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter

He's not a muradin native. He transferred over when Dabu moved in.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
wish granted?! Didja get that junk bag or loot?!

Yep. I shall cherish it forever x3

05/15/2013 04:19 PMPosted by Tatiana

He's not a muradin native. He transferred over when Dabu moved in.

I keep getting confused not seeing you as a worgen...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yesterday was a great turn out. I actually had to /roll 40 to randomly kick people out of group so we could invite/summon others that wanted to join.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I keep getting confused not seeing you as a worgen...

All that confusion just melts away when you realize how adorable I am.
Reply Quote
/bump for team 2, and possibly team 3. Fun place to be, good to see more active raiders buying my gems!!!!1 =D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
>>>>>REMINDER<<<<<
TEAM 2 CALL OUT MEETING - TUESDAY 7PM EST // 6PM SERVER TIME!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Great Meeting, looking forward to getting this run going :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
jajajaja

group 2 runs start tonight. /pray for a good turn out!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Group 2 is now LFM skilled and geared RANGE DPS!

Please reach out to someone in <Very Single> if you are interested.

Aiming to full clear TOT in a couple of weeks.
Reply Quote
when is group 2 running?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]