Horde PvP Guilds???

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Any active pvp guilds still around? Debating on whether or not to xfer my lock over since she's pretty damn broke and from a rating stand point, my current server isn't doing much better (2-3 2200+ 3s teams).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There are no real horde PvP guilds. Shattered is the closest thing we have at the moment. I believe they've been doing quite a few guild RBGs, which is more than we've had in awhile. I don't know how they're going though. As far as arenas go we have very few 2s/3s teams doing very well and not even one 5s team as far as I can recall. My 2s team is server #1 and roughly the 10th place lv 90 team. There really isn't enough people to get super legit teams for more than low rank Gladiator yet.

I've heard Shattered is thinking of transferring off.

I may open up WSD for some PvP players to get group RBGs going but thus far I don't see any interest. If Shattered does leave I'll probably try to pick up the remains and pull something together though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]