Goodbye my sweet child

You didn't need to explain it Ribs, 10 and 25 are two seperate beasts, I think any raider would claim that. But when there isn't competition for 10's we have to compete with something. 25 Mans are the next best thing.

P.S. When gearing, you have to remember we are a 10 man and can not disperse gear like a 25 man. Ghostcrawler even acknowledged that 25's will gear faster. You should see all the stuff we DE. With our class makeup, the only melee DPS we have wears plate, so they share drops. We have killed Lei Shen 3 times so far, and I believe not one of us have a trinket yet. If you look at guild I levels between 10 and 25, 25 will have a higher average.

Good Luck on Bleeding Hollow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Not only that, if a 25 man raid group like yours can't get pass an encounter. You have the option to select the core group that you overgeared and try to clear the encounter on 10 man. And that, I 've seen some peeps here try it (not naming anyone). Anyway, GL to you guys on bleeding.

PS: I was the one who got the first strength melee trink last week (@_@) !!!! Still sucks I will prolly never see the Greatsword of frozen hell (extremely low drop) that some peeps in your 25 raid have. :\

OH YEAH , we get 2 pieces per boss drop ;) and it always end up DE.

Lastly, sure, leading a 25 man group must be horrible. But be happy you don't get to lead me... trust me, vvd raid leaders have a 25 man raid group to lead just by having me in their 10 man.... and that's sad lol
Edited by Rakkan on 5/15/2013 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Best of luck on your new server!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not gonna derail this any further than it already has been, since 25 mans are, for *most* fights, harder, though we do gear up faster.

Good luck Ribs, everyone in P2. Believe me, I know first hand of the recruting problems on this server. Well keep this place on its toes though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
peace out phase two/server first/phase two

“Well, here at last, dear friends, on the shores of the Sea comes the end of our fellowship in Middle-earth. Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
It's a sad day for our server. Best of luck to all those leaving, Blades Edge will miss you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
You'll still see a handful of Phase Two members around the realm when our raiders are gone, at least for the time being. The people that are not coming with us are the guild's non-raiders and whatever friend clauses and alts that are left, though I don't know how long they will enjoy the place. Hopefully they get a 10 man of some kind going. I'll likely level up another Penguintamer on here after I leave. Maybe it'll even be on Alliance side. Probably not.
Edited by Penguintamer on 5/17/2013 12:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The people staying are people that weren't interested in the 25 man progression atmosphere that you guys wanted, which is completely their choice, and the reason reason you are transferring. Don't put a bad spin on it. Some of the people that will be around are people that built phase two back in tbc and wotlk. They will be taking a more casual approach. They generally are people interested in clearing bosses efficiently while enjoying themselves. If that happens, great. If not, oh well.

Also, I think that if you do progression at 25 man your perspective is skewed for how diffiicult 10 man is and vice versa because you have already learned the mechanics and know what classes can handle what mechanics. It will always seem like the other is easier because you have already learned the mechanics. There is a interesting post about raid difficulty on restokin if anyone cares. I wouldn't assume that I know how difficult 25 man is because I filled in when you needed a person. The only people that have significantly different jobs are the raid leaders and even then they are dealing with the same mechanics. I don't think that a person that progression raids at one level can accurately comment on the other.
Edited by Milawler on 5/17/2013 1:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I don't think we were putting a bad spin on it. Pretty sure we said exactly what happened. The people that are staying are the non-25-man-raiders, friend clauses, alts, drama mama's, etc. I guess that's putting a bad spin on it but for the most part that's correct.
Edited by Penguintamer on 5/17/2013 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
For the most part I was referring to the comment about not enjoying the place. Neither of us know what they will end up doing. It will depend on how many they have. They might be looking to fill a spot or two. They might be looking to raid with another guild since some other group might need a few people.
Reply Quote
15 Orc Warrior
good riddance to baddies...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
That's so cold Tarara.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Poor Blade's Edge...I finally moved my last toon from there about two weeks ago. Been there since Wrath. :(

Btw..this is Keise...got a name change. :)

Thinking of bringing my hunter there. I hear Daryl has stopped playing though!

His butt finally got a job hehe he still logs on from time to time though.

With that being said, I absolutely adore Hyjal! It's an active server with a lot of good folks, good raiding progress, etc. It's not too crowded but there's plenty of folks to do stuff with at any time of a day, and I'm talking 4am yo. :)
Edited by Adria on 5/21/2013 9:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Sad to see you guys leave, I've been on BE from the day it came live, seen a lot of great guilds here, Server First ect, alas, this server is on such a sad state of virtual ghost town, I will never leave, im stuck here, lol, just waiting for the free realm transfers blizz will offer to move here, lol

Good Luck Guys!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hey guys, its moonsight everyone i wanted to let you all know that i am creating a guild Just like Toe Horse, but does the PvE side as well, and i wanted to let u all know that i wanted mostly all of u good players to join in with me and come over. please reconsider this, and come, i want the lot of u especially cuz me nd thane will be running it and alot of you will be officer's especially ribeyes. Cuz he has ran a real sucessful PvE/PvP guild and i want you to know that i would probably make you co Lead. aswell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]