Lucky charm pet

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mine is a Sea pony :3, I have him out on every progression fight. Which is yours?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I tend to use the Darkmoon Eye -- it helps me find myself in guild screenshots.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Giraffe Calf + Magical Pet Biscuit so he's honkin' huge.

I don't do progression raiding, but I pull him out and biscuit him up whenever I'm running something hoping for a specific drop (generally just old raids, whether for raid pet drops or for specific transmog pieces). He makes the stuff I want drop more often, I swear!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Meatloaf, my Clefthoof Runt =) I bring him out on my raid team, he is officially our team mascot. A lot of times I'll biscuit him and use the pet wash so he sparkles, and people will frequently try to loot him =P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Usually Spawn of G'nathus or Mr. Bigglesworth as my lucky charm as they look pretty impressive with a pet biscuit. :D
Reply Quote
My flawless-stoned turkey pet, whom I named "Loot Offering".

Gets sacrificed in the grim campfire I have every time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Creepy Crate, I like him cuz he eats snakes. I named him Sluuurp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Tres Minfernals
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
my Darkmoon Eye. His name is Eye Of Sauron.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Flayer Youngling.

Picked him up for looks.

Amazing for initial leveling push.

Disrupting players rotations in PvP ever since.
Reply Quote
21 Human Paladin
Magical Crawdad used to be my lucky pet back when raiding in BC and Wrath. Nowadays I just pick whatever pet i'm in the mood for, but Crawdad still holds a place in my heart!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Usually I run around with Singing Sunflower, it makes noises and casts spells randomly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I hope to get the blessing of the god mr bigglesworth and after many deaths of the raiders in my guild he might grant us the abilty to not mess up easy abiltys and kill the boss
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Mini Tyrael is my good luck charm. Every time I have him out I win something, whether in a dungeon, LFR, or pet battle. He's awesome! Wish his abilities were a teensy bit better, but I love the little guy.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Mr. Bigglesworth, my little ball of fur and pent-up kittyrage from countless adventurers slaying him in Naxxramas. When I'm idling in a city I'll usually have him out with a growth biscuit.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Rizz is having to sit out progression raiding this expansion <sniffle> as my guild needed a healer. Boggle the cogblade raptor is my (engineer) resto shaman's constant companion. When things get tough she busts out the clefthoof runt named Rukharello after our former guild leader and my raid leader through 2 expansions.
Edited by Arizza on 5/20/2013 1:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]