[H] Omega Res Novae recruiting 25m

90 Tauren Warrior
Omega Res Novae has changed from 10 man raiding to 25 man raiding. We are a low pressure social raiding guild. If you don't know what this means, it means we allow you to play the spec you want to play, we won't make you change to something you don't want to play. Our first night of 25 man we are 2 bosses cleared, both first pull kills. Not bad for only an hour of raiding. We are looking for a few more peeps to fill out our 25 man raid. Our raid times are on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday 10 pm to 12:30 am server time.

We are in need of some heals and dps to fill out our raid group. Our needs are:

Heals: Pally and Shaman
Dps: Mage and Hunter

We are not restricting to these classes only. Any class please apply to our website or whisper one of our officers: Aushraum, Oronous, or Harnaka.

orn.enjin.com
Edited by Harnaka on 5/14/2013 10:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Bump
3/12 ToT with 2 hours of raiding this week.

Starting next week or the week after at the most we'll get back to our 10-12:30 3 nights a week schedule.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Omega is currently the only guild raiding 25 man ToT. We are currently 8/12 boss progression. If you are interested in joining with us, visit our website or whisper on of our officers for information.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Omega is now 9/12 boss progression in ToT.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Omega is looking for some dps to fill out our raid group. looking for peeps that can listen to strats and willing to learn. Ranged dps, especially mages will get bumped to the front.

Whisper Oronous, Aushraum, Harnaka, Esuna, or Lifefire for more info.
Edited by Harnaka on 9/18/2013 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
The other day I invited a Tauren to my Yaungol BBQ. He got all angry and said that was disgusting and that it would be like eating a cousin. Then I informed him that he wouldn't be eating at the BBQ. I also mentioned that he was the appetizer. And that's when the fight started.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
62 Gnome Monk
still looking for dps?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]