<A> Devoted Chaos recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
We are recruiting for a new raid group Tuesday and Wednesday nights 7pm -10pm server time.

We need -
1 tank Paladin, Druid or Monk
1 or 2 healers Shaman or Paladin
Ranged DPS - Mage or Hunter

We are a casual group of raiders, looking for people who are sufficiently geared for ToT. Expect you to come with flasks, food and be familiar with the fights prior to the raid starting (please study new fights on youtube, icyveins, and any other site you are aware of). Please be 10 to 15 minutes early for raid times and if you cannot be there for a raid arrange a replacement and let the raid leader know before the raid, please.

We would like you to join the guild but if that would prevent you from raiding then we can work it out.

We aim to have fun with friends first. We will down bosses but will probably wipe a lot along the way. If you get mad, frustrated or grumpy because we wipe, this isn't the group for you. I do not put up with meanness, insults or people getting mad over small things.

Contact myself, Spunkwars, Peachii or Rawwdawwg
Edited by Charleii on 5/15/2013 12:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still Looking for the above group.

If anyone would have any interest in a 3rd shift raid group that would be roughly Midnight, 1 am server time please let me know :) Would need all for a 3rd group.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]