WTS Son of Animus..

90 Goblin Shaman
Not looking to trade just sell. Asking firm 20k. Pet is on Lothar (US) Horde side. Pst me if interested or any questions.

mjh8#1315
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
That seems extremely high. They go on the AH for 16k.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
UE
OP, if you want to sell something for gold - might want to try your own server's forums. No one is going to transfer servers for a not-so-rare pet.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I have purchased two on korgath at 10k each lol dont try to sell it there if you want to make anything.
Reply Quote
33 Dwarf Shaman
You missed the boat on this pet. They went for 20k 3 weeks ago but now they are down to around 10-13k. Problem with raid pets is that the prices dropped quickly as the raid is open longer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Good luck getting your price... keep me in mind if you happen to want to consider a trade. I have a large selection of family-specific flawless battle stones as well as some general/tradeable flawless battle stones.

Would love to get my grubby hands on an Animus.. but as others have said, the boat for that price has sailed. Good luck, regardless!

Swiftarrow#1560
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]