Looking For Pvp guild

90 Pandaren Monk
Just as the title says im looking for a guild thats core is pvp if thats your guild then leave a reply! Thanks~
Reply Quote
infamous seems to be pretty active! slaybac seems to have a bit of a mouth on him but the rest seem pretty ok i think!
:D)--<
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
:) well thank you for the reply lol

Honestly I've been finding the opposing faction on this server to be of more help than my own, im slightly frightened...

Ill be sure to throw a /hug when i see you out in the world lol
Edited by Date on 5/16/2013 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
LOL @Mokthak Some ones got to stir some stuff here and there, plus you know you love reading anything new on these forums as do I If I come off like a A-Hole let me know and I will turn it down a notch I'm just trying to stir up some rivalry's for some World PVP.

@Date Yes All we do is PVP if your looking for a PVP guild we would be happy to have you were a good bunch people in guild and are always looking for more either reply here or send me a tell in game if interested or if you have any Q's.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
There's always horde guilds :3
Reply Quote
<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The horde out number us quite a bit I am pretty sure. So another Ally wouldn't hurt Tanooki :P
Reply Quote
I would go with Blood Orchid, they got me this Centurion title.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]