5.2 ret paladin mastery

90 Dwarf Paladin
Hello I was watching some ret videos on YouTube and they where saying to go haste>mastery>crit and I was wondering how affective is mastery. What I mean by that is how much do you need before seeing a real good change in damage.

Thank you all who reply

Sincerely DUGHT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I just watched a video and the guy was doing a lot of damage and in the comments people said he must have been stacking mastery but he said he was stacking haste. He was criting 100k+
His biggest crit was 164k how does that work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
In PvE I crit 200k sometimes, it's not a problem. Haste is useful for us because it increases HP generation and thus number of TWs. Mastery is straight damage increase, but haste is still better.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Haste is better in PvE; PvP, Power and Resil are king - and it may be a combination of Power and high-end Conq weapon that produced the results you saw, while the player was stacking haste via reforges.

Assuming, of course, it was a PvP vid you were watching.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Using blessing of might gives a ton more damage from our mastery than using blessing of kings. 3000 mastery> 5% strength. Stacking haste is still best, but our mastery is not bad at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]