Potential Transfers

90 Tauren Druid
I can confirm that Obscured by Clouds is recruiting--in fact, we are specifically looking for a DPS and healer who wish to raid.

ObC is a raid and social guild so we usually have someone online (unlike some raid guilds where no one is on at all except for raid times) with 2 or 3 folks around during the day and at peak times, around raids or a busy evening is usually 15 to 20 people online at once.

People who say that the server is dead apparently don't find what they are looking for when they log on. I can find just about everything I want without looking much beyond my own guild chat so I don't have that impression myself. Then again, I've been in ObC since vanilla so you could make an argument that I've settled into my own comfortable cocoon--fair enough, but I'm inviting others to join me there :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Don't do it! Horde side is dead as well....dead gets. Take it from an undead.....this place is dead.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I came from KJ.

It's mostly quiet until you join a guild.

Med pop also means more spawns of whatever you are looking for.

AH is HORRIBLE though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]