too much hit

90 Human Paladin
what the hell can I do with all this god damn hit!?

I do have primo talisman, rep trinket and a 500ilvl dark mist but I thought feather + spark was better? anyway, I have too much hit and can't get rid of it
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Only thing you could do is convert to haste/stam gems in your blue sockets, but that wouldn't be enough to bring you back down.

Just deal with it since some of us have none of those trinkets.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Personally not a fan of spark.

The proc is great but never seems to be up when I need it to. Nigh impossible for it to proc once until 40s in, by that time your !@#$'s done. Prefer shado-pan trinket.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Get the crafted boots if at all possible, and uhhh hopefully get tier legs and helm so you can get rid of the hit gloves for something. Then pray that you get any other 2H weapon in the instance.

Having too much hit is pretty common with a weapon with hit and a trinket with hit, you just need to get a different weapon then you should be all good (or around all good). (DON'T REPLACE YOU FEATHER)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
we have 5 people on conq token who are only just getting 2pc because chance is a !@#$%

our single prot token user almost got 4/5 for both his sets

so idk how long it iwll take me to get pants/helm

what is our suggested off-set piece anyway?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Gloves from Qon or Consorts - can't remember which. Haste, crit, and two sockets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]