*****Sign-up/Info for Server Pugs********

90 Draenei Shaman
Soria - Ele/Resto Shammy

Luxelle - Priest (I would put my spec but that last two times I was on vent with Cass she said she hated it!)

Krys - Ret Pally

Kylia - Resto Druid

My shammy and priest are 3/12 in ToT.

I want to go to these raids because I want to help people and as crazy as this sounds I miss pugging raids. A lot of the people I have met in this game I have met in pugs. I can't really raid before 10 server though unfortunately. :(

Thanks Cass for setting all this up! <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Name: Calib
Spec: Holy ilvl 514

Raid Experience: I have been raiding (and healing) regularly since Vanilla, and have been an Officer in one guild or another most of that time. Ive done 40mans, 25mans, 10mans, Heroic Fights, etc, all at one time or another in my WoW career. Looking to meet some new players and am willing to offer patient and friendly advice to all. Currently First Officer in Ominous Latin Phrase and un-official Public Relations rep (lol).

Saturday's work well for me, either afternoons or evenings.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Name: Lanen
Guild: Elementally Challenged
Spec: Holy 500/DPS 509 (my holy set needs work bleh)
Raid Experience: I have played WoW since Vanilla, and raided with various guilds since BC. As far as MoP, I am 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES, and 3/12 ToT

Expectations: Fair looting, people not QQing, ect. I just mostly want to raid. I miss doing it, I miss meeting interesting people, and I like having good groups.
Edited by Lanen on 5/28/2013 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Soria - Ele/Resto Shammy

Luxelle - Priest (I would put my spec but that last two times I was on vent with Cass she said she hated it!)

Krys - Ret Pally

Kylia - Resto Druid

My shammy and priest are 3/12 in ToT.

I want to go to these raids because I want to help people and as crazy as this sounds I miss pugging raids. A lot of the people I have met in this game I have met in pugs. I can't really raid before 10 server though unfortunately. :(

Thanks Cass for setting all this up! <3

Tee Hee Soria I will pretend you're not holy <3333
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Name: Onyd
Spec: 507 Holy Priest, 490 Shadow Priest
Raid experience: DS LFR/Normal/some heroic, Panda LFR and start of MSV/ToT on Regular.
I want to attend because: Never done 25 Normal, and it sounds interesting.
Late afternoon works better for me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Name: Keiralla
Spec : Assassination 501
Raid Exp: Mostly LFR
I would like to start raiding but not sure how much it will work out cause im three hours behind server time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Name: Keiralla
Spec : Assassination 501
Raid Exp: Mostly LFR
I would like to start raiding but not sure how much it will work out cause im three hours behind server time.

There are guilds that raid later at night. I know the Clique doesn't start until around 11:30 server and several other guilds start 10-1030 server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Name: Baylie
Spec: Guardian (513) (Only Guardian nothing but Guardian. If anyone has ever told you that I have a 484 Resto set they are big fat dirty liars!)

Raiding experience: I raided everything in Classic then took some time off during BC and WotLK. I came back for Cata and have done every raid since then including a full clear of Heroic Dragon Soul. This expansion I have been able to clear 1/6H MSV 6/6 HoF 4/4 ToES and am currently 5/12 ToT.

As for timing, Saturday evening would be best for me but I should be able to come anytime on Saturdays.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Name: Kujina - 521 iLvl equipped
Spec: Brewmaster/Windwalker

Name: Kendall - 494 iLvl equipped
Spec: Protection/Arms

Name: Keija - 495 iLvl equipped
Spec: Protection

Raid Experience: I've been raiding since late BC, but now I'm in my first serious raiding guild, and have cleared 12/12 normal ToT. Previously I've been with groups that had great people, but were not as hardcore as I've been needing.

I raid Tues/Sun, so most other nights are free if you need a fill in for a tank.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Name: Piperlie
Spec: Destro/Affliction
Raid Experience: Have raided through all of MSV, most of HOF, and first four in TOT

I can raid pretty much any afternoon
Edited by Piperlie on 5/19/2013 11:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Name: Piperlie
Spec: Destro/Affliction

Raid Experience: Have raided through all of MSV, most of HOF, and first four in TOT

I can raid pretty much any afternoon

Are you looking for a guild or just to raid as a pug?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I am looking to raid as pug and get geared for tot, this is my third 90 i also have a 500 frost dk and 507 brewmaster
Edited by Piperlie on 5/19/2013 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Meddic - Paladin
514Holy

WÖrgasm - priest
502 s priest

Fleas - resto
492 resto

Acupunchr - mistweaver
492 mist

I am an officer and raid leader of warlords , been playing and raiding since the start of BC as you can see I mainly play a healer
currently 16/16 MV THRU Terrace and 3/12 Thunder not really looking to transfer just love to raid :)
Edited by Meddic on 5/20/2013 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Tee Hee Soria I will pretend you're not holy <3333

Perfect.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Annock-Priest
517 Shadow
Manevolance Warlock
505 Destruction

Been Raiding since LK just prior to Cata

I am Gm of Lazurus and would like to do all I cant o hel;p revitalize raiding on this realm.
Looking forward to helping and meeting/interfacing with new people.I am willing to help people learn their spec and enjoy raiding count me in Will do all I can to help.

P>S> Nice Job putting this together Cass :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Name: Blindwolf
Spec: Assasination 530ilvl

Name: Blinddwarf
Spec: Holy- 488

Raiding since when Karazhan was Where the cool kids hanged out

just filler if cant find anyone else and raid nights who knows
Reply Quote
Name: Gormanthomas
Spec: SV/BM - 522ilvl

Name: Goreman
Spec: Boomkin - 491ilvl

I'm a WRATH baby, been raiding since ICC. My friends know me as "Uncle Gorman" and I'm an officer / Guild Treasurer of Goonies.

I miss the wrath days of pugging a 25man raid and an occasional GDKP run. My schedule tends to be busy, but I'd like to fill in when possible.
Edited by Goreman on 5/22/2013 4:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Name: Murogoth
Spec: Frost (491ilvl)

Raid Exp: Full clears of MSV & HoF, currently tanking 4/10 in ToT on mah main in Mega.
Available Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights.
Edited by Murogoth on 5/24/2013 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Name: Armedcombat
Spec: MS-Prot 510 item lvl

Raid exp: Raid Officer for A P A T H Y 16/16 previous tier, 5/12 TOT, looking to meet raiders and GM's of other guilds to expand the player base in which we have to recruit new members.

Availability: weekday evenings, sat afternoon or evening
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Name: Vortal
Guild: Far-Riders
Spec: MS-Feral 506 ilvl

Raid Exp: Been playing since Vanilla.
6/6 MSV
2/6 HoF
4/4 ToES
2/12 ToT

Availability: 7 - 11 p.m. Weekdays. Weekends will schedule to meet raid times. (Pretty much available all day on weekends).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]