3. "The Magic passive now caps damage taken at 35% of maximum health, buffed from 40%.
The Dragonkin passive effect now activates when the enemy is taken below 50% health, up from 25%.
The Aquatic passive now reduces DOT damage by 50%, up from 25%.
The Elemental passive effect now only affect negative, direct effects of weather (e.g. the accuracy reduction of Sandstorm won’t be applied, but the damage reduction will).
The Critter passive now makes critters completely immune to roots, stuns, and sleeps."
- Magic change haven't any sence, cose it is still near 500 hp. Dragonkins have very few mostly useless abilities on useless whelps, like deep breath, what can overhit it. But, Tail sweep, like dublle atack, still will do more than 35% damage. From another side, even if some strong pet, like Lil'Rag, will hit magic, magic still will die in 3 shots. This pasive has only pve reason during lvling magic pets and they can't be killed from 1 hit. That is all. Will it be 40% or 35% or 45%, it haven't matter.
It will have sence only if you limit damage, what magic pet cat take during round from all sourses, and this limit will be 30% or less.
- Another dragonkin nerf in PVE. This pacive activating only if dragonkin hits pet and reduses its health under 25%. For now we have a little trick (like exploit) - if dragonkin kill pet from 26% to zero, he will have buff for his next atack, and it will help to nuke next pet a little hardier. So I use some hard nuke (like moonfire) to kill 1 pet and will have bonus dmg for reg atack (flamethrower) next round. After this nerf I will get bonus dmg to badly wounded pet, what already have 300 hp and any way will die next round. But exploit will be fixed (with all dragonkins), yea.
- may be champion from useless changes. Most used aquatic pets - crabs and turtles, have shield, what can absorb any DoT without pasive. Moreover shield usefull against direct dmg, so it still be better that pasive.
- Just one buff in all list. Elems aren't too OP yet and sometime mag/ele team can die in battle. Up them more, pls.
- I know only one fight against pet master, there this buff will help me get him with just 1 rabbit. In another pve and pvp situations it will be same like now. If you want to buff critters you have make them immune to any slow, not stun or sleep.
Edited by Papazol on 8/13/2013 4:49 PM PDT