LF Feedback – Pet Abilities Adjustments

90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
50% hit reduction blind... I watched my beloved frosty's 95% and 100% hit chance abilities do the following:

You ate the debuff. Took extra damage and lowered accuracy for the duration and you think the problem lies in the system. Well played.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
09/02/2013 05:43 AMPosted by Hearus
50% hit reduction blind... I watched my beloved frosty's 95% and 100% hit chance abilities do the following:

You ate the debuff. Took extra damage and lowered accuracy for the duration and you think the problem lies in the system. Well played.

The debuff forces a pet swap. Then you have 3 turns to deal with the flash using pet. Throw in a direhorn and idol behind it and you pretty much have to hit with the debuff at some point. It's a very low, risk high reward ability.

That's assuming the wisp or lantern was used first. If used last, only the RNG god will save you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
09/02/2013 07:22 PMPosted by Illifra

The debuff forces a pet swap. Then you have 3 turns to deal with the flash using pet. Throw in a direhorn and idol behind it and you pretty much have to hit with the debuff at some point. It's a very low, risk high reward ability.

That's assuming the wisp or lantern was used first. If used last, only the RNG god will save you.

All well and good, just make sure when you do have to eat it that you don't complain about lowered accuracy like the person I was replying to. Context is totally a thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Reported for trolling.

All well and good, just make sure when you do have to eat it that you don't complain about lowered accuracy like the person I was replying to. Context is totally a thing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
Reported for trolling.

The irony is strong in this one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
well i am so irritated at blizzard atm they mess with everything all the time because of all the whiners. now pet battles too? i guess i am just tired of wasting money on something that keeps going down hill. Thanks alot for ruining one part of this game i was still enjoying!! Guess i'll find something more productive to spend 15 bucks a month on.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Need to fix the bug with elemental pets racial not working properly.

example - sandstorm when using elemental pet does not get the dmg reduction(positive effect) from the sandstorm they still take the full damage output. This was supposed to of been fixed in 5.4 according to patch notes. It is not fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
well i am so irritated at blizzard atm they mess with everything all the time because of all the whiners. now pet battles too? i guess i am just tired of wasting money on something that keeps going down hill. Thanks alot for ruining one part of this game i was still enjoying!! Guess i'll find something more productive to spend 15 bucks a month on.

What changes were these that are so bad you need to quit the game over?

Indeed. Time to take to the twittersphere it would seem.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
If you want a serious adjustment that can't be questioned, ask yourself why Ravage isn't already a Dragon-type attack.

We already have Devour that works like this and is also a Beast-type attack. Additionally, Ravage is used by a lot of pokemon who are dragony if not actual Dragons. (Except for Nitun the Legendary Beast of Fable. Though for all I know, he might be a Dragon in disguise.)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
09/14/2013 05:27 PMPosted by Aliandrin
Additionally, Ravage is used by a lot of pokemon who are dragony if not actual Dragons.

This has nothing to do w/ anything... <.<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

example - sandstorm when using elemental pet does not get the dmg reduction(positive effect) from the sandstorm they still take the full damage output. This was supposed to of been fixed in 5.4 according to patch notes. It is not fixed.

Yes, please. Stop making us wait for this...
Reply Quote
38 Human Priest
Feed damage + healing is too high. Discuss.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
It seems to me that the elemental passive hasn't changed or is bugged. For one thing, I noticed that sandstorm still hits for full on elementals. Dunno if that is or isn't intended.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It seems to me that the elemental passive hasn't changed or is bugged. For one thing, I noticed that sandstorm still hits for full on elementals. Dunno if that is or isn't intended.

It's not what was promised to us in the patch notes, therefore it is not intended. It's a bug that not one single Blue poster has addressed yet...which means, the developers seem to be ignoring it for whatever reason. My elementals will not be used until this gets fixed. >_< Kinda sad too, cuz I love my Elemental pets...and half of the Timeless Isle pets are Elementals...
Edited by Luthorien on 9/17/2013 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
^ Why not use them?

It's not like they were made any worse. And some weather effects do act differently now - for instance sunlight now increases elemental hp.
Edited by Naxa on 9/17/2013 1:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I understand what you're trying to get across to me, I do...but this issue shoulda been fixed FAST...last week. And to be quite honest, if I can't use something to its fullest extent, it's almost not worth it at all. Unless I wanna make a Conflag or Darkness team...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]