Steamwheedle rep question for Insane title

1 Orc Shaman
Would it more efficient to do this on a shaman, rogue, druid or warlock?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
It would be most effective to do it on the toon which has the most progress made towards the title already.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
Technically that would be my main but being revered with every goblin rep kinda means piss all for this thing
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I find it's easiest to do the killing of mobs on a class which has instant (off the GCD) ranged attacks with which you can one-shot the low level mobs while moving. This usually means a caster, though some melee classes/specs have such attacks as well.

So I'd rate them as: the balance druid or the warlock in any spec, those being about equal; then the elemental shaman, then the enhancement shaman; and finally the rogue. But you need the rogue for junkboxes, so don't count him out.
Edited by Raimondas on 5/14/2013 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I did this as a human warlock for the increased rep as well as instant casts i believe it's fel flame or something to that effect just make a macro and spam.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]