http://youtu.be/zZKDV5S1WI0?t=5m50s

I just prefer how Varian says it
Edited by Zerde on 5/10/2013 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
"Soon™!"
Reply Quote
"Bretherezen is coming! Bretherezen is coming!"

It sounds appropriate if you ask me. . .
arent u they guy that made us rate how good he looked -_- also wtf guys more Horde on here than ally /facepalm
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
arent u they guy that made us rate how good he looked -_- also wtf guys more Horde on here than ally /facepalm

Yes.

Yes I am.

What did you rate me as on a scale of 1-10? Your response dictates out friendship.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
"Bretherezen is coming! Bretherezen is coming!"

It sounds appropriate if you ask me. . .
Yeah, the Horde should leave. They're ruining our thread.

How about "For the light!"
Reply Quote
93 Human Monk
After Garrosh's rise to power I decided to give up on that Horde, me not that kind of orc. So I went to this witch in Searing Gorge and turned into a dwarf.

Any way, I've been alliance for a while now and have come to one sad conclusion: Alliance has no pride, it's just a single lion.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
05/10/2013 08:17 AMPosted by Shamrock
year after year I listen to Horde yell "For the Horde" at Blizzcon and we are all to embaressed to reply back.

It's more embarrassing for grown !@# adults to be making such a big deal about "faction pride" in a game.
Reply Quote
I said 5-6 becosue u asked 8-9 if u hadnt
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Here-here.

From what I recall, though, the position of High King is more akin to a supreme commander of allied forces than it is to, say, a higher level of monarch. Unless, of course, that is what you meant to imply.

I've gotten the distinct impression that it was originally meant to be the Blue Warchief, but was changed to SAC by a different name due to complaints. Every once in a while we get some Freudian slip that shows up in the dialog somewhere before getting quickly fixed once Alliance players raise a stink about it. The most recent one in memory being Wrathion referring to Anduin as the Crown Prince of the Alliance in the 5.2 PTR, with "the Alliance" getting replaced with "Stormwind" as soon as it was pointed out.

Regardless, even ignoring that, the only result of the High King story so far has been a monopolization of the Alliance plot by humans and a dilution of the cultural quirks that differentiated the other Alliance races from the humans.
Reply Quote
Its called fun and im sorry if I show a little enthusiasm about the game I love. I work in a lab all day and wow is my release. Its no different than chearing for your favorite team :)

Yeah, the Horde should leave. They're ruining our thread.

How about "For the light!"

this guy lol
Reply Quote
They should make me supreme ruler of the alliance. Wouldnt that be the greatest day when a female dwarf ruled all of the alliance army's muahahahaha
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Gelbin Mekkatorque for Supreme Allied Commander.

When the eastern half of Kalimdor and the northern Eastern Kingdoms are radioactive wastelands, the Horde will regret the day they underestimated the Gnomes.
Reply Quote
Worgen hate the alliance i find this odd...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
05/10/2013 09:05 AMPosted by Furä
year after year I listen to Horde yell "For the Horde" at Blizzcon and we are all to embaressed to reply back.

It's more embarrassing for grown !@# adults to be making such a big deal about "faction pride" in a game.

Like "grown <insert bad word here> adults" making a big deal about sports? After all, sports are games too >_>
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
05/10/2013 09:39 AMPosted by Makco

Like "grown <insert bad word here> adults" making a big deal about sports? After all, sports are games too >_>

I like this guy. :p

But as someone who LOVED the Wrathgate cut scene, why not "For Lordaeron!"?
I mean, the Forsaken did claim it, and they're Horde now. So it's kinda like cheering/demanding justice for those who fell during, or just the fall of Lordaeron to the Scourge.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
"Lion's Pride!" sounds too much like a spirit rally.

I like "Grab your sword and fight the Horde!" but it's not snappy enough for a group call.

I nominate EULALIA!

Of everything that's ever been suggested, I think "Eulalia" is the best fit. It's succinct, inspiring, has an awesome precedent, and, just like the Alliance itself, very few people know what the Fel it stands for.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]