[A] Forte : Casual Raiding Guild *Recruiting*

90 Night Elf Druid
About Forte

Forte is a semi-casual 10-man raiding guild on Dawnbringer. We are progression focused, but we do not compete for realm first. Our raiders are all adults. Most have kids and we have some couples that raid together. It's a mature group and we have a lot of fun together.

While I say that we do not compete for realm first, we do try to push through content as quickly as we can. Throughout Cata, we were consistently in the top ~10 guilds on our realm. In Mists, our progression has slowed down considerably as we have lost a number of raiders to real-life issues (work transfers, new kids, etc). With that in mind, we are looking to bolster our ranks and continue our progression. Currently, we are 2/12 in Throne of Thunder (One of only nine Alliance guilds to down Horridon).

Our immediate need is for (2) raiders with top priority being DPS. Tank with a DPS offspec or Heal with DPS offspec would also work well.

Raid Schedule

Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:00 - 11:00 CST (Server Time)

During the Summer, we often cut out one raid night as people have other things going on. Likely, we will cut out Thursdays.

Raid Attendance

Our raiders all have lives outside of WoW. Because of that, we use an "out of game" calendar where everyone can post their availability. We don't expect our raiders to make every raid, but we do expect them to be available to raid at least a couple times a week. Our raiders post their availability and, about a day before raid, everyone gets a notification as to whether or not they will be running. If you are, be there on time and ready to go. If not, go do something else fun with your night.

We have few cases where people that are available need to sit - we do this sort of scheduling because we know that our raiders can't make raid every single night.

Gear

We use an open roll system, main spec over off spec. We do have some underlying rules to ensure that gear gets distributed about so that someone with lucky rolls doesn't get everything but, for the most part, we let the rolls decide who gets gear. It has saved us a lot of drama in the past.

Contact Info

If you want to discuss further, you have a few options. For one, feel free to hit me up in game (battle tag Fearghal#1220) , our raid leader Tinshin (battle tag Tinshin#1720), or Suzukibabe.

You can also send an e-mail to our raiding mailbox: forteraiding "at" gmail.com

Or, you can stop by our guild website and apply: http://forte.shivtr.com/
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
I may consider if I'm guildless by the time I transfer over and hang around for awhile. However, I'm a bit iffy on the adult part; is it implying that it is 18+ only? If so, I tried. :] I'm still leveling up to 90, but I can get there pretty soon unless there are requirements and such. Eh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]