KORE's attack on horde pvp vendors

90 Undead Death Knight
very.... very sad
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
awww we missed it! lol
Reply Quote
69 Gnome Monk
I warned them that they would need matzo...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This gnome speaks in 3rd person much like...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
VERY FUN
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Haters are gonna hate
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
potatoes gonna potate
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
You all should of watched the epic livestream that alone speaks for itself how KORE whooped the hordes asses for like 90 minutes strait and owned their pvp vendors! So talk all the !@#$ you want it doesnt change the fact that you all got owned point blank. And it took you so long to get enough people to finally push us out and olny then you had to outnumber us like 3 to 1. So KORE, and UA got you this time and the night is ours!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You all should of watched the epic livestream that alone speaks for itself how KORE whooped the hordes asses for like 90 minutes strait and owned their pvp vendors! So talk all the !@#$ you want it doesnt change the fact that you all got owned point blank. And it took you so long to get enough people to finally push us out and olny then you had to outnumber us like 3 to 1. So KORE, and UA got you this time and the night is ours!!!

Man... you totally just told him not to talk !@#$, and then talked %^-*...

It was a good fight, fought well on both sides. I can't wait for the next one.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
05/11/2013 08:41 PMPosted by Jigowatt

Man... you totally just told him not to talk !@#$, and then talked %^-*...

It was a good fight, fought well on both sides. I can't wait for the next one.

so tmmrw
Reply Quote
100 Troll Monk

http://i.imgur.com/0df5KAQ.jpg

:V
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Today was tons of fun!

The fun started in Halfhill and grew into a raid.

From there the raid moved to Shrine of the Two Moons. Where I got everyone inside the bank. ( thanks fellows for coming over to my ganking grounds )

Then we held the Horde PvP vendor area so long that this day is now known as The Battle at Bone Wall. Does someone have an screen shot from the air... my god, skeletons as far as the eye could see.

It takes a whole lot to get me away from my usual ganking routine at the Horde Shrine, this was one of those events. The WPvP battles that happened today make me proud to be in KORE and on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
If you want fun take a time machine back to Cata and run to Tol Barad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The spiders....
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Was a lot of fun! This server needs more of this kind of WPvP.

/swoops in and disorients the thread
Edited by Nephrayne on 5/12/2013 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/11/2013 08:35 PMPosted by Illsapu
You all should of watched the epic livestream that alone speaks for itself

If it speaks for itself, you should refrain from wall of text, nublet.

Can livestreams be watched after they're already done? Like a video? If not, I doubt you have such a big fanbase that people not in game were like "omg lets watch kore kill stuff"

All the same, cheers for getting one up!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
crap I keep missing out on all this fun wpvp.....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
05/11/2013 09:16 PMPosted by Leica

http://i.imgur.com/0df5KAQ.jpg

:V

i giggled

If you want fun take a time machine back to Cata and run to Tol Barad.

hi choop

Was a lot of fun! This server needs more of this kind of WPvP.

/swoops in and disorients the thread

i think its now Kore's mission

05/12/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Prétzels
You all should of watched the epic livestream that alone speaks for itself

If it speaks for itself, you should refrain from wall of text, nublet.

Can livestreams be watched after they're already done? Like a video? If not, I doubt you have such a big fanbase that people not in game were like "omg lets watch kore kill stuff"

All the same, cheers for getting one up!

be nice now
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The Scarlet Republic and the great spider attack in Tol Barad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]