Holy Paladin looking to transfer

90 Human Paladin
heads up, raid aware holy paladin with a decent ret offspec looking for a semi HC progression raid guild. I have been playing with friends the past two years, nice people but not the greatest raiders.
I am looking to raid minimum 9 hours a week preferably 12-16 hours a week, later evenings weekdays and weekends.
avail to transfer asap for the right guild.

Jeht#1320
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Greetings,

<Endgame> is a 10 man guild recruiting heals and dps to transition to 25 man content. We have need of healers/dps and are currently 6/12 in progression on 10 man mode.

Our raid times are Tues/Wed 630-10pm server. We anticipate being 25 man operational in the next week or two and have close to enough alt toons to run a second 10 man.

If you think we could work together towards a common goal, feel free to pm me via Verberos#1700.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
<Ethereal> is an alliance guild that has just recently transferred to Lightbringer in hopes of finding a healer like you. We are currently 6/12 and will have durumu down quickly. We have had to force people to offspec heal or bring in pugs to get to our current progression level. Many of us have raided together for nearly 6 years, with the majority of the guild taking a break through much of the content last Expansion. We were one of the top raiding guilds on our old server through wrath and burning crusade and will continue to work to get back there. We currently raid Sun, Mon, Thurs 6-9 server. We are planning to try switching raid nights to Tues/Thurs/Sun 2 weeks from now. If interested, contact andaar at battle ID.
BigDawg#1766
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]