Which profession to drop for Engineering?

90 Worgen Warrior
Which profession would be better for me to drop, blacksmithing or jewel crafting? I want to pick up engineering (unless that's a bad idea).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
jewelcrafting, only amounts to the value of an extra gem.

nitrous boost, synapse springs and goblin glider are all way more valuable than a gem or two

But I think that for now Blacksmithing + Engineering is the best way to go
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
JC isn't great this expansion, the secondary JC-only gems are only 1.5x stat instead of 2x secondary stat (like all other secondary stat gems).

On the other hand because of the whole 2x secondaries, BS is one of the best professions this expansion
Edited by Kangarooster on 5/17/2013 3:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Solid advice - thank you very much. When I sat back and thought about it more last night, I realized that JC is only the equivalent of one extra gem - 320 crit - which is indeed less than BS.

Even worse I hate the whole pain of discovering the gems too. Okay, out with JC, and in with BS!

First - I will cut loads of smooth sun radiance's. lol!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]