RP EVENT: The Emerald Gala

90 Dwarf Shaman
Thick parchment posters can be seen throughout Stormwind; advertisement for The Emerald Gala

((

The Emerald Gala

Come one, come all!

The Emerald Gala is a role-play event hosted by The Emerald Expanse as the first among many projects to be planned with help from the realm guilds.

Details

Date: June 5, Wednesday
Time: 9:00PM (Server Time)
Area: Stormwind Docks | Horde Site Pending

This will be an in-character event hosted at Stormwind Harbor for Alliance players and [waiting for horde guild support] for Horde players.

At this event players can take the roll of vendors, hold mini-games, represent their guilds or just socialize with the other denizens of Azeroth. While any person can role-play these rolls, there will be a focus on the official Emerald Expanse Member.

If you fancy yourself a street merchant, performer or a representative for a guild then you can apply on the Emerald Expanse forums: www.emeraldexpanse.com

Purpose

The purpose for having this role-play event is to encourage visible role-play and to be the first event held by The Emerald Expanse and organised with well-known guilds.

We encourage everyone comes to check this out to help support our cause to create greater communication in the community.

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I attend?
You can attend by heading to Stormwind Harbor on the date and time of the event.

How will this help the community?
This event promotes a chance for all guilds and players who roleplay to interact. This will create better communication and show that it is possible to have regular community events.

What is the Emerald Expanse?
You read about The Emerald expanse at www.emeraldexpanse.com

You can find more information about this event and The Emerald Expanse at the official website

))
Edited by Orium on 5/21/2013 4:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Guild Supporters
The League Of Shadows - Guild Master Vaxxath
Keepers Of Stromguarde - Guild Master Belaal
Warsong Battalion - Guild Master Himanshu
The Seventy Third - Guild Master Branngas
Valkyrie - Guild Master Tinkeybelle
Individual Supporters

Official Vendors

Official Street Performers

Representing Guilds
Edited by Orium on 5/20/2013 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Thread is open to posting. Changes may occur as I work between this thread and the more detailed one on the website.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Sounds like a lot of fun!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
This sounds like a lot of fun! My sister's getting into town that evening (hooray!) so we may not be able to make it depending on whether she's too tired, but if she's up for it, we'll be there!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Things like this are amazing and make me really glad I chose to pop back onto Emerald Dream when I started playing again.

I was hoping to get back into role playing somehow, and will probably use this to get my feet wet.

Thank you for your efforts, and support of a strong community. =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hope to see a WoW site work out :D Exciting stuff!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
@Tyrnathera
Hope to see you there!

@Meleth
I have put a lot of effort in to this but the many guilds on the realm is what holds this all together.

@Vynillin
Thanks! You can help support it by becoming a member on the Website!
Reply Quote
I tried to resist, I promise. Every time I hear the word Gala this is what pops in my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu3zt5T7gYM

I am busy most of the day today but I have some ideas for the Horde-side event. I'll hit you up if I catch you online.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You will all die.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You will all die.

((Now all I can think of are Game of Thrones quotes.))
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I tried to resist, I promise. Every time I hear the word Gala this is what pops in my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu3zt5T7gYM

I am busy most of the day today but I have some ideas for the Horde-side event. I'll hit you up if I catch you online.

Ponies. Ok.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Guild Supporters

[

http://i.imgur.com/JY2MHQ9.jpg

Regretfully I will be unavailable. Good luck with the event.

]
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Guild Supporters

[

http://i.imgur.com/JY2MHQ9.jpg

Regretfully I will be unavailable. Good luck with the event.

]

Yes, we see Warsong Battalion on the list but where is Orcworm? I can simply say that I was given the cold shoulder.

Before this gets out of hand I will say now; I am neutral when it comes to the veteran players, new players and the cliques on the realm as it is something that can be restricting.

EDIT: Everyone is allowed to show their support for The Emerald Expanse and the events, as long as it is done in a mature and respectful manner.
Edited by Orium on 5/20/2013 9:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
(( I have been offline for a few days now with the flu, but after seeing this post and the date and time you selected, I am sorry but I will be unable to attend as I have real life obligations at 6 server time. I wish you the best of luck with this. /salute ))
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
(( I have been offline for a few days now with the flu, but after seeing this post and the date and time you selected, I am sorry but I will be unable to attend as I have real life obligations at 6 server time. I wish you the best of luck with this. /salute ))

I was in hope that you could of made it- the next event I will consult you for a date and time to have your attendance!

I take it that the support of your guild still stands though you can not make the event, yes?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
(( Well when you and I first talked about this I expressed that we are mainly active at 9 server time and on. My guild has a lot of people who are parents and simply can not make that time. So perhaps next time. ))
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
We have started work on a rough schedule for the Role-Play event that we will be releasing soon. We are currently looking for guilds and players who wish to help bring ideas to the table and give opinions on the current planning of the role-play event.

If you are interested please contact me in-game or join the website: www.emeraldexpanse.com

Attention Horde:

We need some support from your side and a guild/player to help put things in motion for your side of the event!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Everyone is allowed to show their support for The Emerald Expanse and the events, as long as it is done in a mature and respectful manner.

Could you post rules/guidelines for the event for both factions? Everyone being on the same page should help things mature and respectful.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
05/20/2013 05:41 PMPosted by Atheinia
Everyone is allowed to show their support for The Emerald Expanse and the events, as long as it is done in a mature and respectful manner.

Could you post rules/guidelines for the event for both factions? Everyone being on the same page should help things mature and respectful.

Glad you mentioned that! It will be included in a news release tomorrow regarding the event. There is also a possible time change and date to 8:00pm or 9:00pm (May 5th)
Edited by Orium on 5/20/2013 7:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]