RP EVENT: The Emerald Gala

90 Dwarf Shaman
There has been a date change and many details released regarding this event that can be seen by registered members of www.emeraldexpanse.com

Info:
Date: Wednesday, June 5
Time: 9:00PM
Area: Stormwind Docks | Horde site pending
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Stromgarde will be in attendance for this event. We look forward to interacting with other like minded guilds and players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've placed the event on Karma Police's calender. We are only a lite RP guild, but we have several individuals interested in RP, and if I can attend I'll also be there.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Excellent, thanks very much to the guilds above!

@Urivial I would thank you in game like I have with most people but something went wrong and all my addons has to be re-installed. Guess I am not in the mood to set up elvUI.

There is also a plethora of information regarding this event on the website to those who want more detail or a specific role in it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
((Yes. Yes!! I like! I shall be there!))
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
((Yes. Yes!! I like! I shall be there!))

Excellent!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
All information regarding the event has been updated and revised. It can now all be seen on the Emerald Expanse website that has also undergone some revising and style changing.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Update: The Event will be tonight but for Horde Side it will be delayed as the host for it has become a Dad! We will hold this before the end of the month for all the Horde!

For more information check the website.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I want to formally apologize for the delay of the Official Event. Do to unknown circumstances Belaal of Emerald Dreaming (A WoW Stream) could not make it at the last minute do to personal reasons.

I wish him all the best and once again I apologize as this was beyond our control and this has indeed impacted the reputation of The Emerald Expanse and I am more than ready to take the flak for this.

With any luck there is some existing interest left to set the event to another date; if there is interest we will work with those interested to reschedule the entire of the event.

We will continue to plan other events but hope this did not upset anyone. I have learned a lot from this failed event as in who I wish to and will work with in a personal setting.

TLDR: Belaal could not attend the event because of personal reasons and it had to be delayed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We had a lot of fun despite the event being postponed. The RP went on strong! We look forward to attending next week. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I want to formally apologize for the delay of the Official Event. Do to unknown circumstances Belaal of Emerald Dreaming (A WoW Stream) could not make it at the last minute do to personal reasons.

I wish him all the best and once again I apologize as this was beyond our control and this has indeed impacted the reputation of The Emerald Expanse and I am more than ready to take the flak for this.

With any luck there is some existing interest left to set the event to another date; if there is interest we will work with those interested to reschedule the entire of the event.

We will continue to plan other events but hope this did not upset anyone. I have learned a lot from this failed event as in who I wish to and will work with in a personal setting.

TLDR: Belaal could not attend the event because of personal reasons and it had to be delayed.

I would recommend in the future not hinging your entire event on one person, when you've invited the entirety of a faction to it. You will upset many people if you bring 40-50 of them into one place, and then tell them to disperse because one person could not show up.

I really like what you're trying to do here, but something you need to try to learn right now is how to always adapt. Adapt and bounce back from potential issues that arise. If you are the sort of person who needs plans within plans to feel comfortable, make them.

The best kind of events that are going to have a huge gathering at them, are the sort that are incredibly flexible, and can just sort of flow, giving the folks who attend something to do regardless of if something specific about it cannot happen as planned.

Either way, after the event I got involved in RP for 2 straight hours. It was quite fun, and I will attend anything you put together in the future, as well as continue to invite my guildies.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
@Urival

Excellent to hear we made an impression on you guy's!
When it come to hanging on one person it was a mistake but it was also an agreement between the two parties involved to help promote what we have; Emerald Expanse and Belaal's Emerald Streaming. In a way I felt it was butter to postpone the event rather than give an event that offers much less.

I also agree that after everything happened the response from most people was positive and very supportive- that kept me going while I scrambled to let everyone know what happened.

@Demitassie

Hopefully it will be next week but it all depends on the schedules of those involved, however, I am planning two smaller events for the very near future while we work on another larger event!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]