Brawler's guild question

90 Goblin Hunter
Just wondering, to get to ranks 9-10 in 5.3, do you have to kill all the rank 8 rare bosses? Would like to know if I need to devote some time to beating those or if I can just skip them? (Can't even imagine disruption as a melee)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
pretty sure they are adding new fights for getting to the new ranks. so the rare bosses will still be just for the feat of strength.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Oh good, that way I don't have to waste a week on disruption
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

They should just fix it. Then again I never got passed battletron 2.0 since it was too frustrating to die to over and over again as boomkin.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
05/08/2013 10:55 AMPosted by Stratis

They should just fix it. Then again I never got passed battletron 2.0 since it was too frustrating to die to over and over again as boomkin.

They really should, to go along with the levitate fix they should've nerfed him significantly. Sort of like heroic Primordius. After preventing people from just plain burning him, they subsequently nerfed him to compensate for re learning a fight.

Yes I know as a hunter I'd eventually kill it if I tried long enough, but melee......
Edited by Zikx on 5/8/2013 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
05/08/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Zikx

They really should, to go along with the levitate fix they should've nerfed him significantly. Sort of like heroic Primordius. After preventing people from just plain burning him, they subsequently nerfed him to compensate for re learning a fight.

Yes I know as a hunter I'd eventually kill it if I tried long enough, but melee......

Disruptron as a fight is fine. It requires some skill and RNG luck (especially his positioning as melee) to kill. The problem now is that with the uneven floor, it is almost impossible to jump over the laser if you are on the lower grate. Otherwise, the fight is fine. A little frustrating with that random middle turret but still fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]