Now that I'm looking to gear him up and all, I have a few questions about rotation, I'm bad with forums and all, tried searching a bit but couldn't find the answers I was looking for.
1. When do I refresh SnF and MF? Let's say I'm a couple casts away from entering an eclipse, is it worth it refreshing dots if they fall off? I generally wait till Eclipse so I spend less globals and so I can apply them eclipsed and NG'ed.
2. When is it worth multi-dotting? I can generally Multi dot 2 or 3 targets without messing everything up. If it's 2 targets I try to keep MF and SnF on both, and if it's 3 targets, I keep MF/SnF on one, and only the eclipsed dot on the other two.
3. Is there a good resource website for balance druids (other than TheMoonkinRepository)?
4. Is it still Crit>Haste>Mastery in t15?
5. Is there any particular situation where I would not want to use Starsurge on cooldown? I recall someone saying I shouldn't Starsurge when building towards lunar Eclipse, but that was some time ago. Is that still valid?
I think that's it. Thanks for the attention!