So is it just me, or...

90 Troll Druid
Is there nobody on Horde-side on this server?

The Horde AH is barren, and trade chat has a single page of names in peak times.

Seriously, make some Horde alts or something. I feel like I'm in limbo here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
There is barely anyone left on alliance, and we way out number you guys so yeah you're basically right. :( I had my priesty on horde but I got lonely/bored playing her so I went back alli! Maybe you should join us instead ;o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
if you looking for more horde players you should join timeless guardians :D there are lots of people in it and today we had 22=30'sh people online
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm still here! I'm still here! Sort of... It's so sad how barren and lonely Horde side has become. I miss the good 'ole days. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
It really dependson the guild you are in . If you are not in a guild or in a dead/dying one the realm does seem to be empty. There are a few guilds though that rock out ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
server is dieing also the game is too
Reply Quote
I should log on my undead monk more often. The new barrens activities seem to favor groups and meet new people.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
88907998610:
I should log on my undead monk more often. The new barrens activities seem to favor groups and meet new people.

No more night elf club?! :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
91600516365:
Always Night Elf! I happen to have 2 monks on gilneas. On absolutely unrelated note, I have good eye to spot NE without facial marks and often lecture/question them. It drives me crazy. Nolwe was my last victim.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
91643416544:
91600516365:
Always Night Elf! I happen to have 2 monks on gilneas. On absolutely unrelated note, I have good eye to spot NE without facial marks and often lecture/question them. It drives me crazy. Nolwe was my last victim.

What a relief! :D
And yeah, they're kind of funny looking without markings!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I agree with you op, I had so many toons on horde gilneas but I just couldn't do anything with them raiding wise or farming wise. I'm kinda hoping that 5.4 with virtual realms will fix that so we can mix with a bunch of new servers and jumpstart our economy
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
>mfw people still play horde side here
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would hit stormwind more often if I wasn't guard mobbed whenever someone attacks me >.<
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I would hit stormwind more often if I wasn't guard mobbed whenever someone attacks me >.<

stormwind died so hard like this server and this expasion

its about stars or IF now
Edited by Dend on 6/23/2013 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm putting together one last ditch effort to recruit some good pvpers and raid 2 or so times a week before I transfer INTY off this server. Sad since it's been alive since 2005 and I've been here since 2004. I just came back on a consistent basis and all I see is dead space in every channel...
Prob gonna move off to a higher pop server if 5.4 doesn't solve this mess, even though it's not true realm merges, I'm hoping it helps with recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Timeless guardians has an avg of 25 people online even as much as 50+ on in the evenings! However if you are guildless or are in a low pop guild it will seem that way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]