<Backup Plan> is moving

90 Gnome Death Knight
After long deliberation, we have decided to relocate to US-Proudmoore. It's been a long run here on Dentarg, since our formation during 4.1 until now, but we feel this is the move we have to make for the long-term. Congrats to Army for finishing normal ToT, and good luck to all the other guilds closing in on it.

If anyone wants to look us up or come hang out on Proudmoore, our new name will be <Stay Calm and Panic>, a line eloquently shouted by me in vent near the end of our first Durumu kill. My battle tag is Plaite#1342 if any of old friends want to keep in touch with me personally.

Thanks for the memories Dentarg!
Edited by Plaite on 5/10/2013 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Good luck on your new server.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
you going to keep any toons behind incase dentarg fires up again plaite?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Good luck Shamsuk and all Back up Plan members. :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
@Smoochie: I'm bringing Clexo with me to Proudmoore, so I won't have any geared toons left on Dentarg. I do still have my mage here in case I get a second wind and want to work on him.
Edited by Plaite on 5/10/2013 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]