Reckoning-closed for sign ups-OOC

90 Draenei Warrior
working on my post...I'll have it up sometime soon. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Posted. Despite the IC insistence to himself that he wants to be alone, don't feel discouraged to approach Victor. Interactions are part of the fun! No matter how unwanted by a particular necromancer they may be.

Edit: Hey Sydric I assumed the food was already laid out, is that the case?
Edited by Derrekk on 5/17/2013 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yes we can assume it is like a banquet style layout. Help yourself kind of thing. Though I might have fun with that, the kitchen staff is all ghouls. (HA HA HA!!!)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Will the ghouls try to tear apart the first person who walks into the kitchen?
Reply Quote
I guess I cannot make them too scary, but I only did it to indicate a possible way for someone to die fast, but its not necessary. You can god mod the npcs. Anyone can, scare them, chop them up in self defense or do away with them in any way you want. The desk lady will disappear as soon as the last person is in the building. Then we can start having fun.

Oh by the way I have not heard from the last person to ask about joining. Unless he gets an IC post up real soon he will not be allowed to join.

By the way who wants to be the first one to go? I can off Vira if no one else wants to. Remember you can be a ghost haunting the rest after you have died.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Where is the waiting outfit that the innkeeper mentioned?
Reply Quote
It's in the kitchen, just use your imagination, a closet or something just inside the door. It consists of a dinner jacket, slacks and apron, all in black to look real formal. Think of a fancy waiter in a posh restaurant. I thought it would be fun for you to find paper and pencil in case you want to write things down.

Again, the ghouls don't have to kill you, they can be shambling around ignoring you until you get close. But it would be pretty obvious that they are not going to be doing anymore cooking. Whatever is in the kitchen and the pantry is kept fresh by magical means. If Kem wants to be chief cook and waiter all in one as well as bartender feel free.

It should be getting plain by now considering Hannah will disappear and Syd will attempt to leave in my next post, that no one is leaving. I am going to close this since the other person has not posted in the IC.

I am surprised no one is getting the old song referrence I put out there. Maybe I can throw a few more hints.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Should rename the thread as an ooc communication thread so people can ask questions OOCly.
Edited by Kemnebi on 5/18/2013 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
72 Undead Rogue
I just posted my first ic post what do you think.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I'll get a post up tomorrow morning when I get off. :)
Reply Quote
Looks good Ahdes,. but will you do me a favor and correct your spelling? It's ROGUE, not rouge. Rouge is make up ladies put on their face. Not exactly a label for an assassin. I know it might be a joke to some, but it is irritating to me to see it misspelled so much.

Welcome to the Hotel .......... now if that does not give you a hint.

Thread is now closed to more entering, we are all in this to the bitter end! Still no one volunteering to be the first to die? (sigh) Do we have to roll for it?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Looks good Ahdes,. but will you do me a favor and correct your spelling? It's ROGUE, not rouge. Rouge is make up ladies put on their face. Not exactly a label for an assassin. I know it might be a joke to some, but it is irritating to me to see it misspelled so much.

Welcome to the Hotel .......... now if that does not give you a hint.

Thread is now closed to more entering, we are all in this to the bitter end! Still no one volunteering to be the first to die? (sigh) Do we have to roll for it?

But its only just begun :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you want to kill off poor Kem, go ahead. Just won't get to explore much of his psychology then.
Reply Quote
The whole point is to have people die, it has to start somewhere. Also remember this I posted before, page 2 post number 31.

Hmm, keep in mind this is a character that will die, in this thread. However, since I dont want anyone to sit there reading after everyone has been killed, I need an excuse to keep them posting. So...what do you say we have the characters continue as ghosts, after they have been killed?

As a ghost, you cannot have any direct contact with the other characters, as in speaking to them or them hearing you. Perhaps they can find other ways to communicate or they can wreak vengeance on whoever killed them? I do want to have some of you working to kill, it should be kind of a kill or be killed scenario. I totally think they will be a fun plot twister if we all use our imaginations.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Anyone else having trouble posting here? I tried on my computer and it just gave me an error message.

Edit: Yay, my post went through! Ok, another OOC post INC.

Edit #2: Ok, the OOC post will be up in two hours or so.
Edited by Derrekk on 5/19/2013 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I don't really care when my character dies. Kill him of at will.

As for being a ghost, at this point there would be little reason for Kem to linger after death, he has established no real relationship with anyone yet. It would be grossly out of character for him not to cross over immediately in search of the late Vanessa. So a ghost would be out of the question in his particular case. It might work for others.

Maybe I should have thrown my bromancing mains in here instead. Oh well. Not sure of a pair of super gay belfy healy types would fit. Healers would make it harder for people to die.
Edited by Kemnebi on 5/19/2013 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
It rained, so I had to cancel my plans. I had a really long OOC post that the forums wouldn't let me put up because of some error (it was <5k characters so that wasn't the problem). It's on my computer but someone else is using that so I just have to wait for a little to post it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I'm sorry I haven't volunteered myself for the first death, but I wanted some more time to develop my character and have him interact with others. If there aren't any ready volunteers to be killed, why don't we delay it a little, just so people can get some character development in.

As for the ghost thing... I'm not totally in to that. It seems a little pointless when we could just follow this thread to see how it goes. Not to say I won't contribute as a ghost in whatever way I can if it comes to that, just that I would personally feel entirely irrelevant to the thread. And yes, I get that when we're gone we're supposed to be gone for real, but then that brings about a situation like this where no one wants to be the first/next one to die.

Maybe we could be undead, like our bodies with our own minds have been reanimated, but we'd be under the control of whoever wants us all to die? We wouldn't necessarily appear everywhere, and our actions wouldn't have to have a major affect on the living, but our purpose would be to help kill the rest of them off. I get that there probably isn't a huge difference between that and ghosts, but I feel like it would make the idea of death in this thread a little less repugnant. Of course, when the last person is dead, we'd all die as well having fulfilled our purpose. It would just make it so that we would all be contributing to the thread until the last person goes down.

If you don't like my idea then I understand, and it's your thread so it's entirely up to you. I just thought I would submit an idea for you to chew on.

I'll try to get out a post sometime soon. Despite the IC insistence that Victor doesn't want any interaction, I look forward to any interactions that I can share with someone. After finishing his food, Victor's next plan of action is to drop things off in his room and then start looking for books or artifacts. Not sure when I'll get around to it, but I won't be too long.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I'm sorry I haven't volunteered myself for the first death, but I wanted some more time to develop my character and have him interact with others. If there aren't any ready volunteers to be killed, why don't we delay it a little, just so people can get some character development in.

I whole heartedly agree with this. I know this is a thread that everyone is going to die in at some point, but I also thought it was a bit about character development. I have no problem signing up to be the first one, but I barely have two posts in, so haven't had any chance to really show who Rodney is.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
i volunteer cornelius to die
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]