This place seems like fun.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think I've found a new home. Rexxar just isn't fun anymore.
Reply Quote
47 Dwarf Warrior
Welcome. I am new here as well. Have had a great time thus far. You can meet some great friendly chatty folks in the /rp channel.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
It's pretty nice, if you like WPvP is generally easy to find a fight regardless of side, and the Ravenholdt Sanctum has a list of RP guilds and IDs.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Welcome aboard!

Gnome cookie?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks...don't mind if I do.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Welcome to Ravenholdt...though I would not recommend eating Gnome Cookies...esp if they have consumned dwarven stale ale...trust me you will regret that mistake.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hello,
nice transmogs :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Bob you have a secret fear of Gnomes don't you? LOL
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Bob you have a secret fear of Gnomes don't you? LOL

Actually no...Several of my now horde toons lvl'ed as Gnomes. I found lvl'ing a gnome fun, esp the rogue who loved to use Nogg and Potion of Camo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks. I've got two sets that I switch between...I want Lor' Themar's armor, but it's too mixed up to complete.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I have your current set on my warrior (I prefer a different helm, but heh he's a human).
Also, I haven't played much on Horde side, but yes, the community on this server is much better than my old server. Better than The Venture Co. (my other potential destination)? Possibly.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
OH ok just seemed like that I guess :) Id your Rogue a Tauren now? would make sense I haven't ever seen it.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Rogue
OH ok just seemed like that I guess :) Id your Rogue a Tauren now? would make sense I haven't ever seen it.

Dag...

If Taurens could be rogues....I would be tempted!!! Though at the present, the Tauren Rogue sect is soo secret that even us <regular> rogues have yet to come across them. From when I have heard, they don't even come out of stealth as they kill you.

On a side note....Blizz is pissing me off...whats up with not showing my Peg Bundy Do!!!
Reply Quote
Welcome to Ravenholdt! We're happy to have more players joining our nice little server =) As others have mentioned, you should definitely take a look at the Ravenholdt RP Sanctum (ravenholdt.us) if you're interested in roleplaying. Let us know if you have any further questions!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Though at the present, the Tauren Rogue sect is soo secret that even us <regular> rogues have yet to come across them. From when I have heard, they don't even come out of stealth as they kill you.

The tauren rogues are in cahoots with the gnome druids. They share stealthing tips and cookie recipes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm still looking for my first kill...although I did watch an Alliance mage try to attack someone at Halfhill and get stomped by the guards, which was quite entertaining.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Welcome to Ravenholdt...though I would not recommend eating Gnome Cookies...esp if they have consumned dwarven stale ale...trust me you will regret that mistake.

Stale ale? STALE ALE?!!!!

Why I don't even.... do you sir eat burnt grass? I didn't think so.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
05/18/2013 10:56 AMPosted by Melstrom

Stale ale? STALE ALE?!!!!

Why I don't even.... do you sir eat burnt grass? I didn't think so.

Deal with the truth Hole Gopher....Dwaven Stale Ale is made from the IF sewage run off...that is the rear reason why there are Leper Gnomes....

/raises a Stein of Tauren Sunflower Ale in honor of the fallen Gnomes....
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman

Hippie.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
05/19/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Oolaki

Hippie.

Damn skippy!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]