What did you play before 2005?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Played PC games, Dungeon siege, Neverinter nights, and did forum RP.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
05/11/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Érik
and TES: Oblivion

Oblivion didn't come out til march 2006. Get your facts straight.* Nerdy lisp voice*

True, but I was closely watching the previews of the game way back in 2004.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Sims 2
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Runescape 2, Diablo 2, followed by R.O.S.E. Online, then WoW.
Edited by Selsix on 5/11/2013 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
In 2004 I played a Night Elf Rogue in World of Warcraft.

Prior to that I played Night Elf race in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos & Frozen Throne.

While I played Warcraft III I also played Final Fantasy XI which I played a Tarutaru WHM named Zond. I miss those days, people actually KNEW each other. So, when I got banned from FFXI people made petitions to remove my ban and they instead gave me 72-Hour ban.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Asheron's Call
World War II Online
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
i used to play.....outside.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I basically played a bunch of ps2 games.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
While I played Warcraft III I also played Final Fantasy XI which I played a Tarutaru WHM named Zond. I miss those days, people actually KNEW each other. So, when I got banned from FFXI people made petitions to remove my ban and they instead gave me 72-Hour ban.

I also played FFXI, but that was during a break from WoW, around when Treasures came out. Great community, great game, horrible execution. The game had A LOT of problems.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Diablo II
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Asheron's call, asheron's call 2

These^
Mainly just AC1, though.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Mortal Kombat and Spyro on the playstation. The only PC game I played was the Sims, and I am pretty sure I have every single expansion for 1 and 2. Slowly working on getting the expansions for the Sims 3, but I'm a college student so I am poor. ):
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
PS2
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Runescape and Maplestory..

*hides shame*
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Rome: Total War

still play this game all the time its the best

other than rome I played command and conquer generals call of duty 3 and 4 and super smash bros also played oblivion for far to long I must have logged 2 weeks of gameplay on that game in the first 2 months I had it basically went to school played oblivion and slept

not sure on the dates of when the games came out but these are some of the ones I used to play when I was a kid
Edited by Evilpaladen on 5/11/2013 8:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
FFXI, Subspace, Infantry, Cosmic Rift.

In fact i still play Subspace even now.
Edited by Kobatø on 5/11/2013 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
DNA

While I played Warcraft III I also played Final Fantasy XI which I played a Tarutaru WHM named Zond.

You. I like you. Elvaan WAR named Enishi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]