What did you play before 2005?

23 Human Warlock
Halo 2.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
counter-strike
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ratchet and Clank, and Banjo Kazooie/Tooie. This was before I knew there were guides for these games so I just would search for everything myself..

I guess I also played Hydro Thunder, which is still one of my favorite racing games. YOU RACE BOATS MAN, FREAKIN BOATS! I was on a boat before it was cool, son.

EDIT: by everything in Ratchet and Clank, and Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, I mean all the collectible items you had to find in the games to unlock cool stuff
Edited by Creedfang on 5/11/2013 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
RS and H1/H2
Reply Quote
5 Pandaren Priest
Final Fantasy XI.

Had a 65 Elvaan WAR/MNK (or WAR/NIN) with 57 Goldsmithing and over a million gil, before I ragequit and deleted her.
Reply Quote
Final Fantasy XI.

Had a 65 Elvaan WAR/MNK (or WAR/NIN) with 57 Goldsmithing and over a million gil, before I ragequit and deleted her.

Did you rage quit and delete your WoW char too? Lol jk
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Star Wars Galaxies
Reply Quote
5 Pandaren Priest
Final Fantasy XI.

Did you rage quit and delete your WoW char too? Lol jk

No. WoW will never inspire the level of red-eyed fury that FFXI gave me. The crafting system in that game...oh my God...*eye twitches*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Runescape, DAoC, of course Evercrack, a bit of Planetside, Diablo II, FFXI. EQ and DAoC were the main things though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
WarCraft III
Planetside
Earth and Beyond (R.I.P. *sniff*)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Halo.
Diablo 2.
Gunbound.

And if you count it as a game, editing myspace html on my page. I rank this with transmogging now. Look, the font is GLOWING!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Animal Crossing.

I was trying to remember the name of this game the other day. Thanks!

Before I started playing WoW - I started in 05 - I just played console games. When I decided to start playing WoW, I was so excited, I started playing Runescape for the days or two before my parents would drive me to the store to pick up a copy. It wasn't as good, but it was something >.<
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Diablo 2, StarCraft, Madden, GTA.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sim City and Civilisation
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
XBOX
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
2005? Probably Pokemon Emerald
Reply Quote
62 Worgen Warlock
For MMOs I played SWG and Planetside.

I did and still play many other games. Nothing in specific.
Edited by Dapperwolf on 5/11/2013 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]