Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Sim City and Civilisation

StarCraft

Rollercoaster Tycoon

WarCraft III
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Quake, Quake 2 deathmatch, epic. I didn't like Quake 3 and was adrift for a while. I had no interest in fantasy MMO's at all till an ad popped up to demo WoW...the struggle continues.
Edited by Peltz on 5/11/2013 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Does pong count? I'm old.

Online started with text based stuff, then Doom....ah doom...when you had to hook up through a BBS and load .wads to play....those were the good old days.

It's hard to communicate how awesome Doom was when people were still using DOS commands to run their computers.....that was the future. Then Everquest came, and nothing was ever the same. Still the best gaming experience I've ever had, amazing game especially at the time.

After/during EQ, played Anarchy Online, Asherons Call, and Tribes mostly. I started playing EQ at release, so played for 5-6 years before WoW came out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Morrowind, Oblivion, potato RPG.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Pokemon
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
counterstrike, half life games. Battlefield 1942 was great, along with some rts games.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault / Spearhead
Starcraft
Warcraft III
Jedi Outcast / Jedi Academy
Star Wars Galaxies (From launch til the NGU in '05, when I followed some friends to WoW)

The above covered 95% of my gaming from '99 to '05. Prior to that point, it was mostly whatever console games my friends had when I went over to their houses after school (I was always the poor kid who didn't have a console).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I played World of Warcraft, as it was released in 2004. =]

ahueheueheueheuehueheuehe!

Seriously, though. And before that I played Warcraft 2 and 3 and Diablo 2. I also played a LOT of Nintendo 64.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Runescape, pokemon, and halo.

And lots of various N64 games.
Edited by Ohgodfleas on 5/11/2013 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
PC point and click adventure games such as the kings quest series, gabe knight, phantasmagoria, hugos horrific adventure and other such games.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Sims (first one, never got Sims 2)
Gamecube
Pokemon
Final Fantasy
Fire Emblem
...I'm sure there were more and I can't remember

Edit: OOH I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS, Age of Empires. Totally satisfied the huge Medieval nerd in me, still one of my favorite games, if not my favorite game, of all time.
Edited by Zenexus on 5/11/2013 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
63 Human Paladin
Kick the can.
Reply Quote
Monster Rancher, all of them.

Mainly 3 was my big one, I had a giant written list of what monsters I'd get from different DVDs, CDs, PS2 and PSX games. Over 300 things written on that.

(I had no internet then)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Diablo 1 and 2
Warcraft 3
Jak and Daxter
Sly Cooper

Those were the big ones
Reply Quote
51 Draenei Monk
Zelda, pokemon, Metroid Fusion.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
OMG so many games

online was mostly phantasy star online and phantasy star universe guild wars 2 diablo 2 and diablo3

offline from sega PS1 PS2 PS3 x-box I had over 100 games but the most memorable was the final fantasy series
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Quake1/Quakeworld 1996-2003

I miss quakeworld and TW:CTF so much. I used to play every day when I got home from college, but I was a HPFB at 230+ ms on my 28.8k and got owned by the ISDN LPB's and their 30ms pings :(

Still did ok for myself, I loved sitting on top of portals with rocket launchers...

[QuakeGuy] says CAMPER :( :( U SUX LOL

I still have all my skins saved in a .zip with the client/game. LOL.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]