Looking for a new guild

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey there,

I haven't played this game in like 5464564 months and I want to get back into it.
I have a level 90 Brewmaster, 85 DK, 85 Warrior, 85 Warlock, and I think that's it.. Get me at me bro.

Some information about me:
I am a girl
I am not girly (Ain't nobody got time fo dat)
I do enjoy raiding srs bsns mode and non srs bsns mode. (I want to start raiding again)
I love being social and I love goofing off with others.
Ofc, I like to do dungeons and achievement runs.
I love tanking! (Do you even lift?!)
I enjoy pvping.
AND uhh dunno.. Anyway, I am not digging the whole random crap invites so will you please gimme some information about your guild before you invite me? Lol.

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you all.

(You can add me as a friend if you want as well I don't mind. YEY! moar friends)

I REALLY hope I put this in the right section, huehue.

---

I totally just noticed that there's a forum dedicated to Kil'jaeden after I posted this on Guild Recruitment !
Reply Quote
Eyyyee baby, mama msg me ingame we can do some business.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am a girl
I am not girly (Ain't nobody got time fo dat)
*jazz hands* Relevance!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Lol, Sammy! /wave

Good luck finding a raiding guild, nerd. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
My guild is probably the single greatest thing on Kil'Jaeden since Kil'Jaeden. No big deal or anything.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
My guild is probably the single greatest thing on Kil'Jaeden since Kil'Jaeden. No big deal or anything.

It's true. You should join them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
DIY Heroes is starting into raiding, nothing big. Give someone in-guild a holler if you have questions or maybe want to join.
Reply Quote
Hi Kayla! <3

@Ilandril Your guild looks liek poop. JK! Are you guys really active?

@Altairus What spots are you looking to fill for raiding?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Don't listen to those nerds. Never heard of Ash Legion or DIY heroes. Join LokTarOgar or Division VII
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*jazz hands* Relevance!

*shrugs shoulders* I don't see any either

picturing you doing the jazz hands in my head made me lol though

<3
Reply Quote

*shrugs shoulders* I don't see any either

picturing you doing the jazz hands in my head made me lol though

<3

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwxswadR6N1qlfwzk.gif

And those other two guilds you posted sounds liek a great idea, thanks. No.
Edited by Kranali on 5/13/2013 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

<3

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwxswadR6N1qlfwzk.gif

And those other two guilds you posted sounds liek a great idea, thanks. No.
Nice response. If you're going to be a tart, maybe you don't belong in two of the pvp guilds I respect most on the horde side.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I'd say LokTarOgar or Division VII as well. Aside from the lack of hugging dragons. But the whole goofing off, being social, and pvp? Yeah.. We got that. Switch from Brew to Wind, and doll you can be wrecking some alliance in no time.

http://imgur.com/2UnfLAN
Reply Quote
I ain't about that pvp life. I do enjoy it but I am not really into it where I just want to join just a pvp guild. Thank you though.

And I am sorry Swatkat.. sadface?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Fair enough, and I don't blame you at all.
By looking through the threads for you, though I'm sure you have already, the only one I can see is Gravity.

They are only 1/13H 10M though. That may be good if you're just coming into the season though! Other than that you could ask around/look around in trade. I'm sure we have some Huggers recruiting.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Nobody wants to listen to Swatkat anyway. Also, why would anyone respect the most random PvP guilds on Horde?

Anyway, she really isn't looking for a scheduled raiding environment or anything super saiyan serious. I told her to hit up <Dalaran Yacht Club> (as half of a joke) since Dimentia/Stagnetti is a cool guy.

Man, KJ sux.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I ain't about that pvp life. I do enjoy it but I am not really into it where I just want to join just a pvp guild. Thank you though.

And I am sorry Swatkat.. sadface?
Jesus. Reading your writing is like hearing the mannerisms of the newest cheerleader on the high school squad. You're trying way too hard to fit into the lingo of the forums and the internet in general.

Get me at me bro
(Ain't nobody got time fo dat)
srs bsns
Do you even lift?!
YEY! moar
huehue
liek
image files...
sadface

Seriously. No single person uses all of these colloquialisms collectively anymore. Please stop trying so hard. It's beyond irritating.

Although I will credit you for not using hashtags. Yet. (inb4)
Edited by Swatkat on 5/13/2013 1:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/13/2013 01:32 AMPosted by Ruie
Also, why would anyone respect the most random PvP guilds on Horde?
Cause they have been able to do what nobody from any other KJ guild has ever done in wpvp: Kill me.

Edit: Yes. That is a challenge. I'll be waiting.
Edited by Swatkat on 5/13/2013 1:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Swatkat, please stop trying so hard to fit in on the forums and attempting to create challenges to kill you. /yawn

By the way:

huehuehue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]