Looking for a new guild

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
#usoundliekurmad
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
huehuehue plez stahp trying so hard 2 fit in kk?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ruas, please stop trying to downplay my validity and my awesomeness. I am superior to you in every way, displayed by the fact that you're dodging my challenge to kill me :P I don't need to try to fit in here. I don't care if I fit in. Also, I'm just telling her that the use of so MANY colloquialisms in a forum where she is new is trying too hard. :P You and I are already established 'round here. Me as the troll who hardly cares and you as the Ruas... So we don't need to try.

By the way:

<3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
All I'mma say before I go back to work:
COME AT ME BRO
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Uh, what? Are you new or are you new? My name is Ruie. It's okay, you just made yourself look like a giant tool on the forums for trying too hard to either a) scare me away, b) look intelligent, c) troll, or d) all of the above.
Reply Quote
Ruas, please stop trying to downplay my validity and my awesomeness. I am superior to you in every way, displayed by the fact that you're dodging my challenge to kill me :P I don't need to try to fit in here. I don't care if I fit in. Also, I'm just telling her that the use of so MANY colloquialisms in a forum where she is new is trying too hard. :P You and I are already established 'round here. Me as the troll who hardly cares and you as the Ruas... So we don't need to try.

By the way:

<3

Kinda sounds liek you do care if you fit in or you wouldn't be replying, nor would you be doing heart shyt back. Weird.
Edited by Kranali on 5/13/2013 1:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
HE THINKS THAT I AM RUAS. PFFTHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

PS: Swatkat uses far too many faces for a male.
Edited by Ruie on 5/13/2013 1:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I don't think Ruie is Ruas... Or I'm completely retarded. WHICH! May be in fact the case!

Holy !@#$ Batman. Next time I won't just skip through the good stuff. Btw, Ruie, I didn't see your comments on LokTarOgar and Division VII.

With all due respect, no pun intended due to your "respect" comment, but how are those two guilds "The most random pvp guilds on Horde"?

I'm pretty sure... Aside from Requiem, we're the ONLY PvP guilds on the server who do wPvP.

Now, if you're talking about high end RBG rating, then sure. LokTarOgar and D7, not so much at the moment. As for D7, we're working on that.

To say we're random though, that's just plain silly.

Now, let this chick get back to LF Raid Guild lol. Aren't we all on Kil'Drameden's website anyway?
Reply Quote
What is Kil'Dramaden?

---

Yeah, Ruie is Rueful's girlfriend and Rueful is my older brother. Huzzah.
Edited by Kranali on 5/13/2013 1:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
What is Kil'Dramaden?

Just told you on FB, nerd. It is a forum for Kil'Jaeden, just for the community.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
RUEFUL SUCKS.
Reply Quote
You were a little too late, I pressed submit when I got your message. My bad, bro.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Hey, uh, I'mma need you to stop trying so hard on these forums, Miss.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
JADE #1
Reply Quote
I guess this is where I take my leave. QQ I don't know how to talk properly on the forums so I really don't belong. I am sorry guys. I didn't know. I was such a newb. I really wanted to hang with the cool kids and all your epics. I thought if I spoke this lingo, I could make friends. I don't have any friends in real life so I just thought... I just thought... Man, was I ever so wrong!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I am glad that you learned your lesson, Kranali.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
JADE #1

I am Jadeblitz, and I support this message.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Uh, what? Are you new or are you new? My name is Ruie. It's okay, you just made yourself look like a giant tool on the forums for trying too hard to either a) scare me away, b) look intelligent, c) troll, or d) all of the above.

05/13/2013 01:49 AMPosted by Ruie
HE THINKS THAT I AM RUAS. PFFTHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

heavens, I can't imagine how I could have come to such a conclusion due to the fact that you both have similar names and are notorious trolls. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]